Sponsored

BMR Suspension's New Greasable Polyurethane Bushing Vertical Links: Industry First!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
After the first initial lubrication, you should not need to re lubricate them for atleast another 15K miles, but likely closer to 25K to be honest. This assumes that you use a quality synthetic. A great value and one if my favorites is "green grease" which can be found at your local parts store.

Due to these parts not seeing a significant amount of inner sleeve rotations, the service intervals are going to be quite long. I'd even say that many people may only grease them once, ever.

Hope that helps.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Everyone happy with theirs?
I can tell you we have shipped a TON of them, and I have only received one call about them that isn't excellent feedback. He was missing a part, lol.

Order them and enjoy! :cheers:

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
I get to enjoy my wasted money every time I nail it and get zero wheel hop and lots more grip! Another great product from BMR if you ask me.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
I get to enjoy my wasted money every time I nail it and get zero wheel hop and lots more grip! Another great product from BMR if you ask me.:thumbsup:
Thanks [MENTION=13803]Braski[/MENTION] !

Happy to hear you feedback on our components. Thank you for the support!

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Install of these this weekend if no other home related things derail my plans.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Install of these this weekend if no other home related things derail my plans.
Finally got these installed tonight. The greasing is super easy if you use a grease gun on the fittings. Overall very straightforward installation. Outside of sockets, I needed a rubber mallet and used a T handle allen key as a pick to help get it centered. Tip: use your jack to give just a little upward pressure just inboard of the link on the control arm before trying to get everything in. It helps!

To the performance: these aren't a big player in straight line wheel hop, but where their improvement is very noticeable is powering out of tight corners or U turns. The inside wheel chatter you usually get is either gone or reduced to a level that it's not noticeable. Powering out of corners, the power induced yaw seems just smoother, more progressive. I highly recommend these to help complete your suspension package. Thanks [MENTION=9985]BMR Tech[/MENTION] for getting me the very first set!
0407181903.jpg

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Finally got these installed tonight. The greasing is super easy if you use a grease gun on the fittings. Overall very straightforward installation. Outside of sockets, I needed a rubber mallet and used a T handle allen key as a pick to help get it centered. Tip: use your jack to give just a little upward pressure just inboard of the link on the control arm before trying to get everything in. It helps!

To the performance: these aren't a big player in straight line wheel hop, but where their improvement is very noticeable is powering out of tight corners or U turns. The inside wheel chatter you usually get is either gone or reduced to a level that it's not noticeable. Powering out of corners, the power induced yaw seems just smoother, more progressive. I highly recommend these to help complete your suspension package. Thanks [MENTION=9985]BMR Tech[/MENTION] for getting me the very first set!
RIGHT ON dude! These look awesome :headbang:

I think you made a good choice going with the polyurethane bushings. They provide a little more compliance which is nice to have, while still being more controlled than the stock ones.

Last edited:

Zentrum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt pp
Installed my bmr poly links today.no real problems just a hint if you pre grease them make sure you press the bushings back before installing.

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my bmr poly links today.no real problems just a hint if you pre grease them make sure you press the bushings back before installing.
Yes! Otherwise they won't go into the control arm. Rubber mallet took care of that.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Got these put in last weekend and some low profile jacking rails. Very happy so far. These vertical links are paired well with the CB005. Thanks for the great parts BMR. I used some Green Grease from Advance Auto for these too.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
I definitely agree with BMac on how these affect the turning. That’s where i tell a real difference. No issues going on. I basically put the bottom in first and got that started then manuevered the top in.

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the valuable feedback! We truly appreciate it.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
just ordered via the 'bay!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.