Sponsored

LIVERNOIS CUSTOMER APPRECATION DAY & 1/4 PASS

DEARBORN^ECOBOOST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG EB PP
My experience at the Livernois Motorsports & Engineering​ customer appreciation track day .

i would first like to thank the Livernois staff for all being out there with the proper support and knowledge especially Dan for coaching me and teaching me how the track lights work. The weather wasn't the best , at the time we ran the car it was 85 degrees out , near 50% humidity and a pretty high DA , i don't know how to look up DA but i remember a SHO owner saying it was around 1,300. IC temps where at 150! as well. Running the race gas and slicks/skinniness(thank you livernois for letting me use them) we managed a consistent 12.60's in the quarter . My only mods are INTAKE/DP/TUNE . lets just say being a newbie i shaved almost 7 tenths from learning how the track works to learning how to launch my car. i had an amazing time and learned a ton of information and cant wait for the next event. with the help of an inter-cooler and better weather im sure i can crack 11s . this isn't only about mods , its honestly a drivers game to ! overall great event , amazing people , very fun atmosphere and seeing your tuner out there ,coaching you and making sure you get the best time possible made me love this company even more. I promise you guys an 11 second livernois time slip soon !
12032397_10153187508653602_1927606750_n.jpg
Sponsored

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
Car is looking and running good. Really impressed with what I see and hear about Livernois. Top notch.

OP
OP

DEARBORN^ECOBOOST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG EB PP
LOOK AT THAT TIRE WRINKLE!

Even with the terrible weather conditions everyone ran well! With better air that car will run 12.3-12.4 EASILY!!!!

Thanks for coming out DEARBORN!
Don't forget the car most likely has a boost leak so I say lower than that ! I was running 4lbs of boost under what I was supposed to .
Sponsored