Sponsored

pics

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Has anyone had any luck posting pics with their galaxy3 to a specific thread.If so could u tell me how u did it or pm me.I hate to keep asking the moderator to post my pics for me.
Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
you need to upload them some where like imgur or use the imgur app then post the link to the pics on the forums with the
tags

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
yep. I use tinypic.com but any pic sharing URL. Will work. Once you have your image code from the pic sharing sight you just click on the yellow square above where you type and then copy and past it in the drop down.

Sponsored

jrt6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 White Ford Mustang GT Premium, 6MT
- Upload to an Image hosting website (I use imgur). Sign up for it and log in before you upload. There is an official Android application in the google play store or you can do it through your phone's web browser.

- Once you upload you will be given a link from imgur, use the direct link that ends in ".jpg". Highlight that link and copy.

- Then in a forum post, there is an icon that looks like mountains with yellow background. Click that, and paste the link that ends in .jpg into that.

- Then post!

Hope that helps you out:thumbsup:

OP
OP

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Ok thank guys and jrt6 that was an awesome link to show how to do it.Thanks everone.

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Premium PP
- Upload to an Image hosting website (I use imgur). Sign up for it and log in before you upload. There is an official Android application in the google play store or you can do it through your phone's web browser.

- Once you upload you will be given a link from imgur, use the direct link that ends in ".jpg". Highlight that link and copy.

- Then in a forum post, there is an icon that looks like mountains with yellow background. Click that, and paste the link that ends in .jpg into that.

- Then post!

Hope that helps you out:thumbsup:
Does this work for iPhones the same way, or is there an easier way to upload pics?

jrt6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 White Ford Mustang GT Premium, 6MT
Does this work for iPhones the same way, or is there an easier way to upload pics?
It works for me and yes it's the same idea. I can do it all via Safari and upload pictures to imgur straight from the camera roll.

OP
OP

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored
OP
OP

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)

OP
OP

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
Omg i finally figured out how to post pics with galaxy 3 lol.Just a test pic guys.
Sponsored