What were the ADMs on Last GT500??

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
Not bashing ADMs here. I have paid, and am willing to pay, ADM to get what I want. Wondering what pricing will be for this. Assuming similar build quantities, what were the ADMs on the last GT500? Should be similar, I would think.

Thanks for any info (and not flames). :cheers:
Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Hard to tell.
But, you can look at the GT350 and GT350R cars when they first came out. Some of the GT350R cars are jacked up to 100K with adm. I think some are still at that price.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
It was only select dealers that charged adm in it. Mostly on the 13 and they werenā€™t much - usually- 2k or less. Iā€™m sure there were some other dealers that got 5k.
I think it will be similar to the 350 with this one. Some will sell for MSRP, some 1 to 5k over. - if- there is an R model with limited production, then 5 to 20k adms to start, and settling down to MSRP to 5k for last year. Just my opinion.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
ADM's on the S197 chassis were stupid until the market took a dump in 2008. I was finally able to negotiate a deal on a 2009 as there was a definite impact due to money tightening up from a very poor economy. The '09 model year ended up being the lowest in terms of production and one can clearly see why. ADM's were slapped on with wreckless abandon once again when the '13 was introduced.

The BS with the GT350's will absolutely spill over into the upcoming GT500. I heard mention of a two year cycle and if that were true you know the ADM's will be ridiculous.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
It was only select dealers that charged adm in it. Mostly on the 13 and they werenā€™t much - usually- 2k or less. Iā€™m sure there were some other dealers that got 5k.
I think it will be similar to the 350 with this one. Some will sell for MSRP, some 1 to 5k over. - if- there is an R model with limited production, then 5 to 20k adms to start, and settling down to MSRP to 5k for last year. Just my opinion.
Some dealers wanted(still want) 10K over on a non-R.

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Some dealers wanted(still want) 10K over on a non-R.
yeah, but most sell at msrp now or in some cases less.
there will always be the occasional far fetched price. nobody will pay that now... at least I hope not.

I'm not disagreeing, when the GT500 first comes there will be a lot of dealers asking 10k. I don't think many will get that unless there is an R model.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
yeah, but most sell at msrp now or in some cases less.
there will always be the occasional far fetched price. nobody will pay that now... at least I hope not.

I'm not disagreeing, when the GT500 first comes there will be a lot of dealers asking 10k. I don't think many will get that unless there is an R model.
Very true, just pointing it out.

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
I bought an ā€˜09, an ā€˜11, ā€˜13 and a ā€˜14. All new, all from the same dealership. I never paid an ADM.

I do know that people were paying ADMs during the 1st year of production, and I fully expect ADMs for this car, at least for the 1st year.

Snakedriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
The new GT500 will bring huge ADMā€™s.

OW_GT350R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350R, OW, Black Roof
Locked into an MSRP deal on either edition(if there is an R/KR). Dealer rep guaranteed my GM he would get whichever one he wanted for me.

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
my dealer won't be able to get a KR version(if there is one), so if I want a MSRP out of the gate I'll have to settle for the base version, but I won't, I'll just wait it out for an MSRP deal.
if I even want the KR version that is. not sold yet. mid engine corvette is sounding mighty, mighty good ;)

Farruko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red GT 2016
my dealer won't be able to get a KR version(if there is one), so if I want a MSRP out of the gate I'll have to settle for the base version, but I won't, I'll just wait it out for an MSRP deal.
if I even want the KR version that is. not sold yet. mid engine corvette is sounding mighty, mighty good ;)
What if itā€™s a 2 seater R version (not KR) wink wink ;):gossip: would your dealer be able to get you one?

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
What if itā€™s a 2 seater R version (not KR) wink wink ;):gossip: would your dealer be able to get you one?
yes he would, if it's not a specially allocated package.;)

Farruko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red GT 2016
yes he would, if it's not a specially allocated package.;)
If your dealer can get GT350Rā€™s I would think that it would be the same with GT500Rā€™s in case they decided to go with that version:ford:

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
If your dealer can get GT350Rā€™s I would think that it would be the same with GT500Rā€™s in case they decided to go with that version:ford:
he couldn't, I had to buy elsewhere.
he did let me drop ship it there which was mighty kind and I'm sure he would do the same again. I just feel bad for not buying from him but I did buy a '17 raptor, explorer sport and 18 escape from him, so he's fairly happy.
Sponsored