Vehicle Showcase

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I don't think we'll see the GT500 for at least a month. Yep, another 1-1.5 months of anticipation.

ttime500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
You won't see anything (significantly) new for the truck for at least two years.

I'm expecting Ranger, Explorer, probably Focus, Bullitt and GT500**

**could be some time after NAIAS.
Could be sometime! Like Chicago or even later in the year?

Sponsored

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
I don't think we'll see the GT500 for at least a month. Yep, another 1-1.5 months of anticipation.
If that holds it's a bummer! Why waste the publicity of the Detroit show?? Man they are dragging this out! :frusty: Add that to the rumblings of questionable HP numbers!

OP
OP
OH3Cobra

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
I will lose my cookies if this (GT500 or Cobra) isn't at the NAIAS. Flights, hotels, ticket to industry day - all not cheap. Come on Ford show me something.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
The 2019 GT500 will be built within 7 months. The 2019 MY starts at the end of May or early June. So, really this debut isn't putting off production.
If any of the dash shots are legit (don't see how they could be known that far out), but if the thing by chance DOES get debuted 1/12/18, the 221 could be the 221st day of the year which would put production start on August 9th. Still hoping we get at least 755HP. I realize its not needed on a track car, but there are a lot of drag guys out there that want and can use the HP.

Sponsored

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
You won't see anything (significantly) new for the truck for at least two years.

I'm expecting Ranger, Explorer, probably Focus, Bullitt and GT500**

**could be some time after NAIAS.
That’s doesn’t surprise me. Although I was told we might see something on the 13th. Maybe a tease. But for us not to see any other mules, and more finished mules, it makes sense the actual car is some time away.

Next year (at the earliest).
Yeah. The Bronco is slated as a 2020 model.

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
The 2019 GT500 will be built within 7 months. The 2019 MY starts at the end of May or early June. So, really this debut isn't putting off production.
If any of the dash shots are legit (don't see how they could be known that far out), but if the thing by chance DOES get debuted 1/12/18, the 221 could be the 221st day of the year which would put production start on August 9th. Still hoping we get at least 755HP. I realize its not needed on a track car, but there are a lot of drag guys out there that want and can use the HP.
Who are you? Robert Langdon?

Status
Not open for further replies.