Sponsored

2019 GT500 Mustang New Spy Video, Pics, Info

Farruko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red GT 2016
The GT500 will go on sale until the very first days of Spring next year, don’t lose your heads, you should see at least a teaser within the next months.

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Sigh* Bullit is cool but everyone knew about this. This is what the went all undercover for???

In other news, the GT500 Hennessey has up is pretty nice looking and a good render.

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Sigh* Bullit is cool but everyone knew about this. This is what the went all undercover for???

In other news, the GT500 Hennessey has up is pretty nice looking and a good render.
I still agree. They covered up their whole exhibit for this?? I mean color me unimpressed! Why with all the black out? Is the exhibit uncovered now?!

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
The GT500 will go on sale until the very first days of Spring next year, don’t lose your heads, you should see at least a teaser within the next months.
that would be a 2020MY, I wouldn't doubt they may a small run of 2019s.

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
It has been indicated elsewhere by a respected source that is as close as one can get to those directly involved with the car (in its entirety) that you will "actually see Ford admit evidence of it" prior to March.

Unless it is announced in similar fashion to the GT350 at a remote site, the next big show is in Chicago from February 10th to the 19th. Ford paid quite a bit of homage to McQueen with the Bullitt and I could see them throwing Shelby a bone once again by doing it at their facility too. We shall soon see.

Farruko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red GT 2016
It has been indicated elsewhere by a respected source that is as close as one can get to those directly involved with the car (in its entirety) that you will "actually see Ford admit evidence of it" prior to March.
Exactly, but people refused to believe me :shrug:

Thank you for backing me up, I wish I could tell you more guys but that would make my brother and his bestfriend be in big trouble.

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
Exactly, but people refused to believe me :shrug:

Thank you for backing me up, I wish I could tell you more guys but that would make my brother and his bestfriend be in big trouble.
Based on what I heard after the event today, there may have been a slight delay. Maybe it was supposed to be launched or teased today, maybe not.

We’ve got a couple pretty good sources on here. Only thing is there’s slight variations in everyone’s “inside info”. Just spill it already. We won’t tell anyone :ninja:

Farruko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red GT 2016
Based on what I heard after the event today, there may have been a slight delay. Maybe it was supposed to be launched or teased today, maybe not.

We’ve got a couple pretty good sources on here. Only thing is there’s slight variations in everyone’s “inside info”. Just spill it already. We won’t tell anyone :ninja:
The main thing that we need to know is that we are around 15 months from Job1 and even when the “HP numbers” are not as high as some people say, the final product will be amazing.
Sponsored