Sponsored

2019 GT500 Mustang New Spy Video, Pics, Info

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
I think the vents [MENTION=22202]machsmith[/MENTION] is taking about, or at least the ones I am, are not the current vent on the side of the 350 but the vents we’ve seen or think we’ve seen on top of the fender
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I'm pretty sure it's to reduce turbulent drag. Not improve stability.
No they are to pull heat from engine bay and brakes. A ton comes out of there, and the air passing around fender pulls it out with the small pressure delta it creates. I almost burned my hand when I got out of driving one for a couple hours and had my hand a few inches away. Very hot.

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
No they are to pull heat from engine bay and brakes. A ton comes out of there, and the air passing around fender pulls it out with the small pressure delta it creates. I almost burned my hand when I got out of driving one for a couple hours and had my hand a few inches away. Very hot.
Which vehicle?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
^this

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
My GT350 with R splitter and R style spoiler.

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
I don't believe this is the current GT350:

1) Hood bulge is significantly larger
2) Lower side cooling vents on grill are much larger - inner sides point towards the centerline of the car, unlike the GT350, which point towards to sides of car
3) Side view mirrors appear much smaller
4) Edge of upper grill opening is sharp, GT350 is blunt.
5) Body line on hood from A pillar to upper/inner corner of headlight is missing
6) Does not appear to have lowered front grill
You got X-ray vision or something. Not sure how you’re seeing all that. I think the cover is just made of different material and not giving a good reference.

But with that said, and recognizing potential supernatural Zombo powers, can I have six numbers for the lottery? :)

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I think the vents @machsmith is taking about, or at least the ones I am, are not the current vent on the side of the 350 but the vents we’ve seen or think we’ve seen on top of the fender

I actually did mean the ones on the current GT350, but I for sure did try to spot any on the upper front quarters. I'll be upset if they didn't actually make production :(

Reactions: _M_

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
You got X-ray vision or something. Not sure how you’re seeing all that. I think the cover is just made of different material and not giving a good reference.

But with that said, and recognizing potential supernatural Zombo powers, can I have six numbers for the lottery? :)
You're probably right, but this is what I see.
GT500-3.JPG

Last edited:

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
I actually did mean the ones on the current GT350, but I for sure did try to spot any on the upper front quarters. I'll be upset if they didn't actually make production :(
Sorry. Misinterpreted.

I am with you 100% on the “shark fins” or whatever they’re called. I want those
Sponsored