Sponsored

Eibach Springs installation question

iljalop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Please first of all don't throw rocks on me.
Did the installation regarding MAP video guide so the front is fine but for a rear when you remove the rear bolt from the arm you need to remove your exhaust pipe because this bolt going straight to it.
My problem is next I understand that after an installation I will loose me wheel alignment for a few degrees but when I did it I have my steering wheel is not straight right now - what actually did I do wrong? What can cause that? Maybe I didn't tight something?
Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
So you are driving straight and the wheel is turned? By how much? Depending on the severity an alignment should fix it. When I did mine I had zero issues.

OP
OP

iljalop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
So you are driving straight and the wheel is turned? By how much? Depending on the severity an alignment should fix it. When I did mine I had zero issues.
I have maybe 5 degrees maybe less. When the steering wheel is straight car going left a little bit.

Sheenapple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
EcoBoost video, follow this to the T and you'll be good to go. I just did mine on Saturday, the GT has two blue bolts in the back instead of just the one like the EB.

I will admit on the driver side (before I found the correct GT video) we tore down the lower control arm bolt which required moving the exhaust out of the way with a jack.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxYNNI_BOXE
Sponsored