Sponsored

Replica PP Rims

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
I'm searching for the 19 x 10 replica PP rims. I saw that American Muscle sells them but after searching on here the majority seems to say steer clear of them. I found a couple of site using google but they didn't seem reputable. Does anyone have any sites or any sponsors here sale the 19 x 10 replica PP rims?

Thanks
Sponsored

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
I'm searching for the 19 x 10 replica PP rims. I saw that American Muscle sells them but after searching on here the majority seems to say steer clear of them. I found a couple of site using google but they didn't seem reputable. Does anyone have any sites or any sponsors here sale the 19 x 10 replica PP rims?

Thanks
Check out OEwheels...

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
American Muscle pp reps are really nice actually, I have them on my car now.
I think the bigger issue is the customer service from AM, rather than the actual products.

JR

Sponsored

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
you may want to look on here and snap a set of real PP rims and tires for pretty cheap.

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
I think the bigger issue is the customer service from AM, rather than the actual products.

JR
^^^ this. I ordered from them back in '16 and had absolutely no problem, even returned an item, but lately there have been too many bad reviews on this forum.

OP
OP
Rodsaleen

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
Check out OEwheels...
I checked out OEwheels but the one thing I'm curious about is they list their rims as "satin" black vs AM muscle list theirs as "gloss black". My plan is just to buy a set for the rear so I can put some MT SS and keep my factory PP rims on the front. I know some people put the MT SS on a 9.5 rim but personal I want the minimum width the tire requires which is 10"

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels

JR
That’s weird because they gave me great customer service when I found a blemish on one of the wheels once it arrived. I emailed some pics and they gave me two options, either swap it out for another one with shipping on their dime for everything or knock off $50 which I opted to do. Refunded money same day too.

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
That’s weird because they gave me great customer service when I found a blemish on one of the wheels once it arrived. I emailed some pics and they gave me two options, either swap it out for another one with shipping on their dime for everything or knock off $50 which I opted to do. Refunded money same day too.
They can have good and bad service but it could for many reasons. May be its the representative the customer is dealing with, or it could be how the customer treats the representative. I have experience both sides where i used to work back in the day.

Granted i think most of the problem today with this forum is lack of existence from an AM Rep. There is a guy that took over when Alex left, yet he is no-where to be found. I have seen some negative comments about this Will guy on here, other forums and even their Facebook page. I was browsing AM job postings for the fun of it and it is looks like they are trying to get a new Social Media Manager, so if that position gets filled, maybe it will get better here.

Anywho back to the PP Replica Wheels, if they come from a Mom-Pop Shop, OEwheels, LMR or eBay, the wheel may come from the same manufacturer overseas and the only difference may be the center cap.
Sponsored