OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Did the crank relearn and drove it about 10 miles. Two misfire codes on cyl 4 and 8
Sponsored

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
Did the crank relearn and drove it about 10 miles. Two misfire codes on cyl 4 and 8
Are the intake tube clamps tight and everything lined up? Maybe it for shimmied over more than we thought?

4orceFed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP Equip.Group 400A
Any updates on the codes?

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Any updates on the codes?
After clearing the codes they haven't come back. I'm guessing it was just the pcm 'learning' after I did the crank relearn?

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
As for an update:
Only 300ish miles in on the break in, shudder poked it's little head in and there is some from a start slipping the clutch in low rpm. But from what I'm reading that will eventually go away?
The pedal engagement point is different from stock. I have to push the pedal a little further to the floor to get proper engagement. I don't know if that's the slave bushing's fault or its just how the pressure plate is. Not anything bad, I just need to change my driving habits.

Still code free after clearing them initially, i'm guessing the pcm was just learning after the crank relearn?

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
As for an update:
Only 300ish miles in on the break in, shudder poked it's little head in and there is some from a start slipping the clutch in low rpm. But from what I'm reading that will eventually go away?
The pedal engagement point is different from stock. I have to push the pedal a little further to the floor to get proper engagement. I don't know if that's the slave bushing's fault or its just how the pressure plate is. Not anything bad, I just need to change my driving habits.

Still code free after clearing them initially, i'm guessing the pcm was just learning after the crank relearn?
How's the shudder now? Any further info?

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
How's the shudder now? Any further info?
Shudder has completely disappeared. I can't tell if the clutch engagement point is back where stock is/was or I'm just used to it now but she drives like a normal clutch.

The only gripe with the clutch I have is at low rpm coasting to a light, sometimes you'll have to blip the throttle to pull it out of gear. Kind of weird, but tolerable.

I've beat on the clutch only on Street tires so far, but she handles 8k shifts like a champ

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Shudder has completely disappeared. I can't tell if the clutch engagement point is back where stock is/was or I'm just used to it now but she drives like a normal clutch.

The only gripe with the clutch I have is at low rpm coasting to a light, sometimes you'll have to blip the throttle to pull it out of gear. Kind of weird, but tolerable.

I've beat on the clutch only on Street tires so far, but she handles 8k shifts like a champ
Excellent! Which Mantic did you go with? The organic? Part number?
I wonder if the pricing is nicer here in Oz where they're manufactured...:headbang:

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
I have my organic 9000 in storage for when my stock clutch decides to no longer play well and it has done wonders with my power level and road course days. I look forward to doing the install and it’s a thing of beauty to look at.

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Excellent! Which Mantic did you go with? The organic? Part number?
I wonder if the pricing is nicer here in Oz where they're manufactured...:headbang:
It's ceramic, but its a sprung hub.
MANTIC M921236 9000 SERIES
Sponsored