Sponsored

2018 Mustang Refresh More Spy Shots...

Kpod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Black
I see they liked my style and added a hitch to theirs to match mine.
Sponsored

arghx7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50 years Ecoboost
4) It appears they went to a totally different exhaust supplier, more similar to what GM uses on the Camaro...look at the shape/construction of the mufflers!
There are flanges welded to the tips to connect to the dyno lab emissions analyzers with v band clamps. There's also a fuel drain in the pics, for fuel changes used during emission testing.

This vehicle is set up for chassis dyno emission and fuel economy tests.

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver
Total fail on the halos... oh well. It will be pretty busy looking with those and the tri bar DRLs, what was the logic here?

Wonder what those a-pillar gauge pods are for. Also... is it really going to have the ford logo that obvious on the top dead center of the windshield? That is retarded.
The current s550 has the ford logo in the windsheild, at least its on my 16 gt:shrug:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
There are flanges welded to the tips to connect to the dyno lab emissions analyzers with v band clamps. There's also a fuel drain in the pics, for fuel changes used during emission testing.

This vehicle is set up for chassis dyno emission and fuel economy tests.
I know all that. I was looking at the mufflers, not the tips.

btown93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Knight Industries 2000
whats with the center vertical part in the lower grille?

Sponsored

A.Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
So what do you guys do if the '18 comes out and your sitting with a brand new '16 wanting the new style? Always afraid that's what will happen to me. Then I'll get it in my head that I need to Trade in a new a car for a barely newer car? Lol

Pesti13nce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Base manual
So what do you guys do if the '18 comes out and your sitting with a brand new '16 wanting the new style? Always afraid that's what will happen to me. Then I'll get it in my head that I need to Trade in a new a car for a barely newer car? Lol

I hope to god i'm not too far underneath the payments on my 16.. :cheers:

Dary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT
Those are not halo lights. They're metallic heatsinks for the projectors. Not sure if they're functional or just for the look.

What you see now is just the reflection which makes them bright like an LED light.

Macfarland

MacFastang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Prius III Touring
"Look for the updated Mustang to break cover some time in 2017. Detroit looks like a safe bet." LeftLaneNews

2010 Mustang revealed at the 2008 LA auto show. 2013 Mustang revealed at the 2011 LA auto show. I say it's a safe bet the 2018 Mustang will be revealed at this year's LA auto show about a month from now!!:ford:

Sponsored

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Actually looks like less of a change than the 2010 was over the 2009. Good. Haven't had the car long enough for it to be outdated yet.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Actually looks like less of a change than the 2010 was over the 2009. Good. Haven't had the car long enough for it to be outdated yet.
Agreed. I will be waiting for the S650. :headbang:

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
The current s550 has the ford logo in the windsheild, at least its on my 16 gt:shrug:

You can only see that one from inside, though. The one on the car pictured looks like it's etched into the glass or something, and it's facing outside the windshield.