Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I think this topic would get a lot more exposure if we get rid of the seperate 'Meetings' section and just add it to the general 'Europe' section.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
I think this topic would get a lot more exposure if we get rid of the seperate 'Meetings' section and just add it to the general 'Europe' section.
Just saw this sections a few months ago, and I'm looking into this Forum for years :lol:

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
I prefer separate sections so to keep everything clean, tidy and well organized :)

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
It's tricky. Agreed this section is not top of mind.

It's the moderator who moved the 2nd event to this section...that's why I started the 3rd in that area.

But having 2 threads on one topic ain't good neither....

Should have the possibility to open up a thread, block it and refresh it on regular bases to get back on top of the list.

Dropping a link to the meeting page in other frequently visited threads might be a teaser for those who don't see the section...

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Well, if we have more meets, this section would be more populated, then more people will look at it.
Organizazion is the key for having a useful forum. Having all threads in one section would cause a big mess (okay, not in this case since here we have only few threads for now) and you always need to use the search function.

I'm one of the guys reporting threads out of section and asking to move to the correct place :)

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Organizazion is the key for having a useful forum.
Exactly. Unfortunately this entire forum has many sections but only one 'New Posts' page. And that page is too crowded with uninteresting topics from all of these sections combined. I don't have time to scroll through all that so I use the Section Europe page as my entrance and on that page any updates to the Meetings sub-section are invisible. And since there basically has been only one topic per year so far it's not a section that you think of checking very often.

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Hotel confirmed !! Fri 19 / Sat 20th may 2017 :cheers:

Check my first post for details and spread the word !! :gossip:

Confirmations are open and mention your room choice ! FIFS !!! :amen:

Watch out min 2 night stay !! :paddle:

:first:

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wilfried
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT Fastback Race-Red
Hi folks, we participate as this year.... A double room for two persons two nights.

I already posted this in the Whatsapp Group. My Car is a 2015 GT, Race-Red with white Stripes...

We`re looking forward with a lot of happiness for this superb meeting. Thanks for the organization...

Wilfried

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Exactly. Unfortunately this entire forum has many sections but only one 'New Posts' page. And that page is too crowded with uninteresting topics from all of these sections combined. I don't have time to scroll through all that so I use the Section Europe page as my entrance and on that page any updates to the Meetings sub-section are invisible. And since there basically has been only one topic per year so far it's not a section that you think of checking very often.
I subscribed the 'Europe' section so to get notification of new\updated posts from this section and subsections :)

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Excellent! Standard room Friday + Saturday for us please.
Sponsored