Sponsored

Anyone running Advanti DST HY Hybris?

theman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LongBed Tundra & M3 Convertible
I wanted to go with black, but they don't stand out like the silver on a black car
agreed, you made the right choice for color... I was merely showing the other color option for informational purposes.
Sponsored

theman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LongBed Tundra & M3 Convertible
Niz55, I have to say, that was a great all around choice on these wheels. They look really good and that weight is just awesome. To think they are 13lbs lighter then the PP wheels, AND wider. That's a huge difference in rotational mass. How much did they cost?
$259 each.

Don't believe they are wider than PP at 8.5 front 9.5 rear on the wheels Niz chose, but their offsets are better to push the wheels out a bit more flush... you are correct on the weight savings.
doing a 9.5 on all fours would they get you wider wheels up front over PP only.

Burger2002

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
These look great Niz!
I was originally looking at the TSW Bathurst for summer wheels, but these look awesome too and are much cheaper. I am curious if the 9.5 inch wide rears would fit the on the front so I could rotate the set. Any way you'd be willing to experiment and see if they will bold on without major issue?
Great color choice too, it really pops.

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
$259 each.

Don't believe they are wider than PP at 8.5 front 9.5 rear on the wheels Niz chose, but their offsets are better to push the wheels out a bit more flush... you are correct on the weight savings.
doing a 9.5 on all fours would they get you wider wheels up front over PP only.
That's right, I forgot the rear PP was 9.5 wide, duh.

That's a great price for quality flow formed wheels, no doubt.

And the fact you can just re-use your stock tires like he did, that's a really thrifty setup right there.

Sponsored

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
These wheels look amazing on the S550. Not my car but this GT was at a car meet a couple weeks ago......pic does no justice.....

That's a GREAT looking S550. Love the white with the blue stripes.

Wonder if he is lowered. Can't tell from the pics...

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
I will go ahead and swap the rear to the front this weekend when I am doing my BMR sway bar link install.
Much appreciated - very nice of you to help us out, please post cell phone snaps if possible with the front fitment!

I'm ITCHING to order these but know I need to take care of some house related projects first. ;-)

Last edited:

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
any more pix of this?
No that was the only pic I took. But since the meet, I've seen that car multiple times so it is a local and it's totally badass. There are quite a few S550's in this area including some Roush models and I'm not putting down anyone's car but that white blue striped GT with the black Advanti's is a stand out! The wheels just makes everything else pop! With seeing this car and especially Niz's car (black with silver here too) there's no question I'm getting a set of these during winter for immediate spring install. :thumbsup:

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
No that was the only pic I took. But since the meet, I've seen that car multiple times so it is a local and it's totally badass. There are quite a few S550's in this area including some Roush models and I'm not putting down anyone's car but that white blue striped GT with the black Advanti's is a stand out! The wheels just makes everything else pop! With seeing this car and especially Niz's car (black with silver here too) there's no question I'm getting a set of these during winter for immediate spring install. :thumbsup:

did it have a Roush rear spoiler?

Sponsored

stangt911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I will go ahead and swap the rear to the front this weekend when I am doing my BMR sway bar link install.
Let us know if you had the chance to swap the rear wheel to the front. We are itching for a square set up with 9.5. Those wheels are one of the best buck to weight ratio and they look great too.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
These are nice. If I didn't already buy a Niche 20x10 set I'd look at these. They're the right price and weight and look good.

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
Also, what do you all think - Triple Yellow with Black wheels or silver? Niz, when you get a chance if you could share a side shot/profile of your car that would be great!

Last edited:

eddie2x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I agree with the others, it would be great to know if we can go with a square 19 x 9.5 setup...I guess it's all about the caliper clearance if the 9.5s are more concave than the narrower wheels. I've got the PP and patiently waiting, thanks!!

madsedan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT, PP/Prem
subscribed, would love to know if the 9.5 works up front.
Sponsored