OP
OP
Niz55

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Little HDR with my g2 phone. I also plasti dip the mirrors, than hit it with ultra bright silver and gloss,clear. Reason I used plasti dip was so I can peel it off later. Came up with this idea after watching transporter.haha.

Suspension mods are,

Steeda rear subframe, eibach sport lines, Steeda alignment kit, Steeda g track brace, Steeda bump steer, MM camber caster plates.

Last edited:

Johras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Looks great, do you think the rears would fit in the front?

OP
OP
Niz55

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Are you going with 19 x 9.5 Square? What tires? Would love to see pictures on your car. Great choice.

P.S. You dropped a penny.
8.5f and 9.5r.

Factory tires.

Sponsored

GetYourWheels

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.GetYourWheels.com
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
GT350R / Tesla Model 3P
Little HDR with my g2 phone. I also plasti dip the mirrors, than hit it with ultra bright silver and gloss,clear. Reason I used plasti dip was so I can peel it off later. Came up with this idea after watching transporter.haha.

Suspension mods are,

Steeda rear subframe, eibach sport lines, Steeda alignment kit, Steeda g track brace, Steeda bump steer, MM camber caster plates.
Very, very nice!
You should try fitting those 9.5s on the front to see if they'll clear the brakes! ;)

theman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LongBed Tundra & M3 Convertible
nice choice!

They look sweet in black too... and you can run the 19x9.5 +40mm on all fours with a 5mm spacer to get center caps on most likely.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Niz55

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I wanted to go with black, but they don't stand out like the silver on a black car

Last edited:

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT

Suspension mods are,

WOW!!! This has to be one of the best looking wheels I've seen so far for this car - simple, attractive and insanely light.
Looking at your photo as convinced me to get the same, except I will try to fit 19x10's Front and Rear (to do a 285 square setup). I know a bunch of folks who have done that with 19x10 wheels, but from different brands so it should clear in the front. I'll need to check with someone.

I also think I will go with silver as well, the black looks nice and will go well with triple yellow, but I still feel silver wheels have a better look.

Did a shop do your calipers and did they use triple yellow OEM paint? I'm going to do that as well in the near future!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Niz55

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
WOW!!! This has to be one of the best looking wheels I've seen so far for this car - simple, attractive and insanely light.
Looking at your photo as convinced me to get the same, except I will try to fit 19x10's Front and Rear (to do a 285 square setup). I know a bunch of folks who have done that with 19x10 wheels, but from different brands so it should clear in the front. I'll need to check with someone.

I also think I will go with silver as well, the black looks nice and will go well with triple yellow, but I still feel silver wheels have a better look.

Did a shop do your calipers and did they use triple yellow OEM paint? I'm going to do that as well in the near future!

They do not make 19x10. 9.5 is max. these are perfect offset also. I love how they look. Quality of the wheels are fantastic and they are flow form. So very strong and very light. Cleaning the wheels and the calipers are very easy to do.

For my calipers I used caliper spray paint and hit it with clear coat. They came out really nice.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Niz55

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
one thing got me kinda of curious was that why my wheels came is BBS boxes? The packaging was absolute perfect. Protected in every way possible.

The wheel have RRF lettering engraved on the wheels. Anyone know the meaning?

Last edited:

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
They do not make 19x10. 9.5 is max. these are perfect offset also. I love how they look. Quality of the wheels are fantastic and they are flow form. So very strong and very light. Cleaning the wheels and the calipers are very easy to do.

For my calipers I used caliper spray paint and hit it with clear coat. They came out really nice.
Thansk Niz. Was there a particular brand/sku for the paint. It looks like it will go well with my Triple Yellow car hence I was considering using the same one you did.

Thats a bummer about the 9.5 as the max tire you can put on that without losing handling is 275 - BUT, that should be more than enough for the front anyway and I dont like too much rear tire, the extreme grip super wide tires generate create absurdly high limits for street driving, reduces some of the fun oversteer and also creates high/sudden loss of grip at high G.

Or perhaps I'm just trying to convince myself that these wheels are the right ones for me ;-)

OP
OP
Niz55

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Wide tires on these cars will not stand out like the older gen. even a 305 will look like a 275 from the back. 275 is plenty for the front. With the new wheels and more aggressive offset theylook wider from the back.

VHT Bright Yellow Aerosol Spra Brake Caliper Coating Hi-Temp
Item #: VHT SP738

VHT Gloss Clear Aerosol Spray Brake Caliper Coating Hi-Temp Sp730
Item #: VHT SP730

I bought the hi temp Brembo sticker on eBay. Same as original size.

Brembo Straight High Temp Brake Caliper Sticker Decal 5" x 4" BBK Illest JDM STI
Item ( 271969027275 )

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
Niz55, I have to say, that was a great all around choice on these wheels. They look really good and that weight is just awesome. To think they are 13lbs lighter then the PP wheels, AND wider. That's a huge difference in rotational mass. How much did they cost?
Sponsored