Sponsored

Project "Anna"

Cdnspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Base GT/PP
You may not want that carbon fiber overlay on the airbag, if it happens to go off it'll end up in your chest.

Looks great overall!
Sponsored

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
You may not want that carbon fiber overlay on the airbag, if it happens to go off it'll end up in your chest.

Looks great overall!
mine went off in my face / chest and I was fine :cool:

zx2reme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
I almost bought the Holley spacer, but did a ton of looking before I purchased and found that LMR makes a "Sniper install kit". In that kit is their SVE spacer, which can be bought separately- it's cheap and works perfectly.
Thank you! I'll check them out!

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Made some decent progress this weekend- just about completed the wire tuck in the engine bay. Have a couple of wires to cut and extend (like the AC sensor) and plug in on the inside (terminals, hobbs switch), but she's almost there. Most of what needs to be done is mostly zip tie work- grouping wires together and getting them out of the way... Also removed the battery and UPR catch can. Replacing with Fat Fab's mini battery/catch can combo to keep the engine bay clean and uncluttered. Overall there's still a lot left to do, but she'll be ready for Spring

i-NSRRGmf.jpg

i-8pGWZJ3-X3.jpg

i-mWNLsBc-X2.jpg

i-ft5Zr5W-X3.jpg

Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Made some decent progress this weekend- just about completed the wire tuck in the engine bay. Have a couple of wires to cut and extend (like the AC sensor) and plug in on the inside (terminals, hobbs switch), but she's almost there. Most of what needs to be done is mostly zip tie work- grouping wires together and getting them out of the way... Also removed the battery and UPR catch can. Replacing with Fat Fab's mini battery/catch can combo to keep the engine bay clean and uncluttered. Overall there's still a lot left to do, but she'll be ready for Spring
We're gonna need a write up. Lol

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Never cease to amaze me. I was looking at bay and thinking it could use some cleaning up as well. Did you custom make a bracket to mount computer/fuse box?
We're gonna need a write up. Lol
I didn't make the fuse box or ECU relocation brackets- that whole kit was done by Josh Stroud. I think he'll be making the kits available for individual purchase.

Didn't take tons of pictures for each step, but tried to record some of the major things. Going to have a write-up once everything is finished and cleaned up. Basically, you have to disconnect the entire harness, both inside the cabin and in the engine bay, yank it all out and reroute it all. Good weekend project

Last edited:
OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
And she has headlights again!
White projector housings, black reflectors and Diode Dynamics DRL boards and angel eyes :headbang:
Have the new bluetooth controllers en route, too

i-CR5zTqf-X3.jpg

i-KGWqzrT-X3.jpg

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP 401A, Roush 727
Nice. Can’t wait to see more pics of those on the car. Did you do them or send them out?

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I didn't make the fuse box or ECU relocation brackets- that whole kit was done by Josh Stroud. I think he'll be making the kits available for individual purchase.

Didn't take tons of pictures for each step, but tried to record some of the major things. Going to have a write-up once everything is finished and cleaned up. Basically, you have to disconnect the entire harness, both inside the cabin and in the engine bay, yank it all out and reroute it all. Good weekend project
:thumbsup:

Thanks. Might make a good place for a sheetmetal meth tank when I replace the shortblock.

Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
I saw on Instagram one of the guys running the Shroud Designs wire tuck relocation kit had an issue with a front tire contacting and rubbing through part one of the main tucked harnesses. He was only running a 285 up front too. Something to be wary of when doing the placement of the cabling. Hes having to replace a section of his harness now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Nice. Can’t wait to see more pics of those on the car. Did you do them or send them out?
Thanks! I'm excited to get them on. Actually picked them up from [MENTION=12245]DiEzel[/MENTION] who had already done them with a mutual friend. Putting some Falkkor parts on my car!
:thumbsup:

Thanks. Might make a good place for a sheetmetal meth tank when I replace the shortblock.
Would definitely be a good spot for a meth tank. I keep telling myself I'm going to make this block last lol
I saw on Instagram one of the guys running the Shroud Designs wire tuck relocation kit had an issue with a front tire contacting and rubbing through part one of the main tucked harnesses. He was only running a 285 up front too. Something to be wary of when doing the placement of the cabling. Hes having to replace a section of his harness now.
Hadn't seen that, but I've had a similar fitment issue with a Foxbody in the past. I'm taking my time to make sure everything is tight and in the best spots possible. Already rubbed through my liners with my setup haha

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Forgot to add in a couple more pieces that have showed up!

MMD's halo fog lights:

i-tFwhdP2-X3.jpg

And MMD's radiator cover extensions, which will be painted white, of course:

i-k6CJtsZ-X3.jpg

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Really really like those fogs buddy, nice choice. This thing is going to a whole new level of wow!

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Really really like those fogs buddy, nice choice. This thing is going to a whole new level of wow!
Thanks bud! I threw them in right away just for you :cheers:

i-N3mgfww-X3.jpg

Update:
Got a little more done today. Wire tuck is 99% done. Just cleaning some things up and hooking up the power for my air and fuel system.
Needed a little break from soldering and routing wires to fab up the aluminum pipe for the intake mani. Looks much better than that silicone thing. Still need to paint it white and hit the t-bolts with black.

i-RBnMrfn-X3.jpg

i-KWsGHz6-X3.jpg

Threw the headlights in, too, as a bonus just to see how they look. Still waiting for the bluetooth controllers, though. Mind the rubbing compound residue- I hit them with the buffer quick to clean them up

i-jXrpbZk-X3.jpg

i-4fZJ4tR-X3.jpg
Sponsored