Sponsored

Wheel set storage?

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
In the Spring I'm going to be buying a new set of wheels and tires to square off my setup. However, I'm not getting rid of the stock wheels/PZeros in case I want to autocross/track some day in the future or if something happens to the new set...I'll have a backup set.

Right now I have something like 12 old tires in my shed that I probably should get rid of and that would free up a ton of room to stack the stock wheels in.

But are there any other options for walls/ceiling in the garage that would get them out of the way?

Thanks!
Sponsored

JohnD

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 track day car
In the Spring I'm going to be buying a new set of wheels and tires to square off my setup. However, I'm not getting rid of the stock wheels/PZeros in case I want to autocross/track some day in the future or if something happens to the new set...I'll have a backup set.

Right now I have something like 12 old tires in my shed that I probably should get rid of and that would free up a ton of room to stack the stock wheels in.

But are there any other options for walls/ceiling in the garage that would get them out of the way?

Thanks!
All kinds of wall mounted racks out there. Check Amazon, but they're available all over the place. I have two sets of them in my garage, they're mounted over the bay doors. Just make sure you lag bolt them directly into studs or other stout framing materials.

https://www.amazon.com/MaxxHaul-704...&sr=8-4&keywords=tire+storage+rack+wall+mount