Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
God I love that color.
Sponsored

NOLA_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
'89 GT Conv, '03 GT
flowchart.jpg

I am a fan
God I hate going off topic, but now I need to know.

I what order am I supposed to watch these movies? I found out just a couple weeks ago that these universes are linked and want to watch all of them in order.

It would seem I take just as long to find out about AvP information as it takes to find out specs for the 2018 Mustang...

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)

I what order am I supposed to watch these movies? I found out just a couple weeks ago that these universes are linked and want to watch all of them in order.

It would seem I take just as long to find out about AvP information as it takes to find out specs for the 2018 Mustang...
There are no direct links between the Alien and Predator movies beside like a little easteregg in Predator 2. Just watch Alien in the normal order and Predator in the normal order, but Alien and Predator movies are totally seperate.
Imho you can leave out both AvP movies, they are not really linked to any Alien or Predator movie and are both really bad (especially AvP2 sucks).

kingofsting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Shadow Black / Redline Interior

Off topic: Prometheus, Alien Covenant, Alien, Aliens, and if you so choose Alien 3 and Alien Ressurrection. Watch Predator and Predator 2, skip Predators and any AvP movie

On Topic: When the lease is up on my 16 GT, I'll take my 19 in Royal Crimson with the saddle interior

Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
The 18 looks pretty awesome from all angles in reality. I'm waiting for all of those 'droopy front end/can't get over the front end' people to start complimenting it and pretend like they liked it all along.

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4

Alien
Aliens
Predator
Predator 2
Alien 3
Alien Resurrection
Alien vs Predator
The Predator
Alien vs Predator 2
Predators
Prometheus
Alien Covenant

My recommendation

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
I think I would like it better in a color other than that awful orange they keep showing.

:barf:

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Are those people talking to the driver in those shots asking him why they put that hideous wing on the Mustang? Wtf Ford. :(

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
The 18 looks pretty awesome from all angles in reality. I'm waiting for all of those 'droopy front end/can't get over the front end' people to start complimenting it and pretend like they liked it all along.
It's funny how you feel as if your opinion makes others wrong. :lol:

I still think it doesn't look good in any profile that shows the front of the car because I just have particular things that bother me when it comes to angles and how things flow.

Sales will show the popularity of the new style. Just like everything some will like it, some wont, and it will eventually grow on others. To me, every car needs some sort of aftermarket help to perfect it. Unless we are talking high dollar cars. Once people start lowering them, blacking things out, adding new bumpers, i will probably have a different opinion myself however stock does nothing for me yet.

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Are those people talking to the driver in those shots asking him why they put that hideous wing on the Mustang? Wtf Ford. :(
Its optional.... Some people like it, some don't so if you fall into that latter then you can spec it off the car.

JonEcoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2011,13 Mustang GTs
Hey, you guys hear?

Line lock is standard on all models now!!!! Whoopity do!

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
8K miles on my GT and I haven't used it once. I guess if I went to the strip now and again it would be nice. But I get bored going straight.
Sponsored