• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: US bonnet, primed ready to paint

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
Finally had time to go and pick this up so up for sale it goes. Genuine Ford US bonnet complete with vents and under bonnet insulator etc. I believe a few items need to be moved across from the original bonnet, never been fitted so not sure.

Prep work complete and primed ready for colour and clear coats.

Pick up from Baulkham Hills NSW 2153 though I will ship at buyers expense and risk.

$1800

bonnet.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Give in to temptation, you know you want to.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
If I hadn’t just invested eleventeen hundred million dollars into Whipple recently, I’d be all over this.
Also, thanks for the prompt delivery of the mats. EXCELLENT quality.
Cheers

OP
OP

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep it in mind, probably won't sell quickly though the box is large and a PITA to store now that it's back at my place so if it sits around for too long I'm probably going to paint it and hang it as a whiteboard just to get it out of the way.

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Keep it in mind, probably won't sell quickly though the box is large and a PITA to store now that it's back at my place so if it sits around for too long I'm probably going to paint it and hang it as a whiteboard just to get it out of the way.
:lol: :thumbsup:

OP
OP

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Really should do something with this so make me an offer.

Namda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue manual GT
I will likely need a new bonnet... depends how much the insurance company is paying for a replacement.

I'll see if I can find out in the next few days.

OP
OP

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry to hear that. Guarantee a new one from Ford AU will cost more but insurance company may not care, may class it as a mod and then want to charge more or may be happy to give you the option.

Namda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue manual GT
still waiting to have the assessor in.

I plan to cash settle for the cost of repairs instead of just having them pay the panel beaters. That way I can organise my own repairs with aftermarket parts :-)

Sponsored
OP
OP

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No worries, I won't be doing anything with it for a few weeks at least. Way too busy with work and other staff away.

OP
OP

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still available.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Make me an offer, you might be surprised.

I want this gone but don't have time to do anything with it. I'm having an extremely busy year work wise which is leaving me next to no personal time to get my own projects done and everything is piling up.

69Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 5.0
Make me an offer, you might be surprised.

I want this gone but don't have time to do anything with it. I'm having an extremely busy year work wise which is leaving me next to no personal time to get my own projects done and everything is piling up.
I know that feeling unfortunately.
Sponsored