Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Officially Revealed at NAIAS!

Dragula310

Master Of Savagery 03XX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tundra, 2019 Bullitt Hopeful.
Can't judge a car by the ridiculous asking price a greedy dealer slaps on it though. My guess is these will start under 50k and will go to 53-55k with every option. I'm expecting my non-Recaro, MR + Electronics build to be around 53k max but that's just a guess. If for some crazy reason Ford prices these so they're over 55k, I may sacrifice the options and go for a base Bullitt and/or need a dealer or manufacturer discount to keep the sticker under 55k.

Ford officially said GT500 is not coming till 2019 calendar year. They may show it at an auto show before then, but I strongly doubt ordering will be open for those till next year.
Matt, I agree with you. I'm looking to order the exact same car as you described and I think 52 would be the perfect spot. BTW I dig your YouTube channel, good stuff.

dean_acheson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Boss 302, 2019 Bullitt
Here's an interesting question, how much would you guys be willing to pay for the car? Cut off for me is 55k.
It would seem to me hard for Ford to move these if they got with 5k of the Shelby.

Last edited:

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Here's an interesting question, how much would you guys be willing to pay for the car? Cut off for me is 55k.[/QUOTE

It would seem to me hard for Ford to move these if they got with 5k of the Shelby.
Nope.

It will sell, because someone, somewhere is or will be willing to pay $X, or come with a blank check. Dealer markup won’t deter them either, nor would the possible fact that the cost could encroach into Shelby territory.

Some are going to buy and mothball the car - so in 50 yrs, it might be an investment (stress the word might). :)

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Nope.

It will sell, because someone, somewhere is or will be willing to pay $X, or come with a blank check. Dealer markup won’t deter them either, nor would the possible fact that the cost could encroach into Shelby territory.

Some are going to buy and mothball the car - so in 50 yrs, it might be an investment (stress the word might). :)
There might be a handful of people with money to burn that will pay whatever, but if they want to sell a decent amount of these they need it to be comfortably under GT350 pricing. The amount of people cross shopping the two is huge.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Someone got some footage of a Bullitt being started, being stalled and then started again. Not much but it sounds good even at idle.

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I just saw the Bullitt at an auto show. IMO, the red calipers are so out of place on that car. I do like the clean grill and the Bullitt fake gas cap. The chrome is a hard call, it gives the car some retro touches but I don't know... Maybe it would have been a good time to black out the trim. I know why it's there, but the look doesn't exactly work to me. I think this car may look better in the black.

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Any insider news whether it is coming to the UK in rhd?

Sponsored

Dragula310

Master Of Savagery 03XX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tundra, 2019 Bullitt Hopeful.
Car sounds real good, can't wait to hear more of it.

9mmbullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'm going to agree with that being an 8 also, We haven't seen 6 yet either. Not sure if I'm missing any but this is what I've compiled.

TT003 - Production Line Test(Black)
TT004 - Production Line Test
VP001 - Chicago spy shots
VP002 - Houston (Possible Barret-Jackson car)
VP007 - Detroit
VP008 - Pittsburgh
VP010 - Ford R&D Center in Dearborn - Philly
VP001 was at Daytona Speedweeks this past weekend.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Topnotch

Threads