View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 03:33 PM   #1212
georgiarocker

Drives: 2016 Roush Warrior S/C
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16s550 View Post
get some bg oil in the trans mission.. swap your clutch line, and get a short shifter for starters.. I have steeds but I wish I went mgw. I just recently went to a twin disc clutch and new slave.. much better.. its basically boils down to upgrading cheap parts and fluids.
already done everything you mentioned. i've even replaced the transmission once already. the only part of the driveline I haven't touched is the differential and the ford racing half shafts that were already preinstalled.
Lund Tune -nGauge PMAS CAI JLT catch-can Kooks LT headers (off-road) Magnaflow cat-back, x-pipe, quad-tips Whiteline trans mount insert DSS 4" aluminum driveshaft McLeod RXT clutch, aluminum flywheel and throwout/slave assy. Barton Hybrid-3 trans-mounted shifter Raceng Slammer 575 gram knob Steeda clutch spring assist, perch and braided line Reische 170-deg thermostat Steeda engine mounts 1/2" drop, differential, sub-frame alignment and support bushings BMR SP086 lowering springs (drag version) CJPP 25mm wheel spacers Steeda jacking rails Ford Racing hood struts
georgiarocker is offline   Reply With Quote