Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Officially Revealed at NAIAS!

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Ugh. Well here’s hoping I can find a dealer who doesn’t know what they’re doing and will order one for msrp.:shrug:
Just find a dealer that isn't greedy. There's plenty of dealers that know what they have but are more interested in moving 10 cars rather than sitting on one hoping for a sucker. Plus those volume dealers get better allocations and bonuses with Ford anyway.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
At that rate you could build your own, including a killer DHG paint job, which is what I plan on doing. It will be easier for me as I don't need the Bullitt logo stuff or Recaro seats anyway, just the dark green paint.

I'm sure you could find somewhere else that would be glad to sell another Mustang without an ADM.
A proper tear down, paint strip, reprime and paint in Highland Green alone would be the better part of $10,000 alone in material and labor.

Niramac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati Monster 696
A proper tear down, paint strip, reprime and paint in Highland Green alone would be the better part of $10,000 alone in material and labor.
The same dealer said it would be ~50k then with the 10k markup puts it into GT350 territory which I commented on. Apparently they are doing 20k markups on those.

Sponsored

Joe B.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 coupe
Vehicle Showcase
The Bullitt is definitely a standout at the Chicago Auto Show. For any in the area debating on whether to go, listening to and watching the Mustang GT lurching on the dyno is reason enough.
IMG_7773.jpg
IMG_7774.jpg
IMG_7802.jpg

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Limited edition and limited production are two different animals. Limited edition means for only a certain number of years including a one year run. Limited productions means only x number of units produced. The GT350 was both a limited edition and limited production. Ford has said they will produce as many Bullitts as the customers want to purchase. I am in the boat with the guys who say do not pay a ADM. Maybe the first week or month during ordering, people will pay an ADM. Wait and you can get the car with zero ADM and likely below MSRP.

Originally Posted by Bullitt
Talked with the marketing person, here’s some tidbits:
GT350 intake manifold and intake
Throttle body 87 mm
PP1 based
MR optional
Digital gauges standard
Recaros optional
475 hp at least
Non-limited production
Numbered chassis
Green or black
Unique Active exhaust standard

Last edited:

Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
The site you posted actually says this:

New limited-edition Mustang Bullitt features retuned 5.0-liter V8 engine that packs at least 475 horsepower and 420 lb.-ft. of torque and tops out at 163 mph.

The site says limited edition but does not address the issue of limited production one way or the other.

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302