Sponsored

BMR Suspension New Product Release - S550 Delrin Cradle Bushings (BK048)

BMR Suspension

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 300A PP GT
Delrin Cradle Bushings for S550 Mustangs
BK048

Minimize wheelhop, improve handling, and enhance the rear stability of your 2015 Mustang with Delrin Cradle Bushings from BMR Suspension. Stock rubber bushings with voids are great for minimizing NVH, but deflect tremendously. This causes wheelhop, which reduces traction and can damage rear suspension parts. Designed from solid Delrin, BMR’s cradle bushings center the cradle and eliminate deflection caused by the stock rubber bushings. BMR Delrin Cradle Bushings (BK048) solidly connect the cradle to the chassis, eliminating deflection and transferring more power to the tires. BMR designed the BK048 for street performance, drag race, and handling applications, making them the perfect wheelhop solution for any performance-based S550 Mustang. Each bushing is machined to strict tolerances, which ensures high quality and an exact fit. These bushings eliminates all cradle movement, reducing wheelhop and increases handling stability, while giving you a much-improved overall feel with moderate increases in NVH. Installation time is about 3-4 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email [email protected], or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Ave, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.

Sponsored

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
On a scale 1 to 10 if the stock bushings are a 1 and solid aluminum bushing are 10 where would you put the poly and the delrin bushings. And in terms of NVH are the delrin noticeably louder than the poly? Have to tried the different cradle bushings with the stock rubber differential bushings? Is the differential making more NVH or the suspension. The cradle bushings isolate the suspension from the chassis and the differential but the differential bushings only isolate the differential. Your prices are super reasonable on all these kits.

moarhorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Definitely curious on the NVH change on a 1-10 range compared to stock.

Ehdrian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
I'm curious too. Waiting for the answers before I place my BMR order.

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
On a scale 1 to 10 if the stock bushings are a 1 and solid aluminum bushing are 10 where would you put the poly and the delrin bushings. And in terms of NVH are the delrin noticeably louder than the poly? Have to tried the different cradle bushings with the stock rubber differential bushings? Is the differential making more NVH or the suspension. The cradle bushings isolate the suspension from the chassis and the differential but the differential bushings only isolate the differential. Your prices are super reasonable on all these kits.

This is pretty simple. Delrin is a pretty common bushing material.

Sponsored

Firepath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special yet
Hey BMR I had an idea last night. So those keen enough to be using lowered engine mounts, and even lowering their transmission might be interested in lowering the diff as well. How about some bushings with offset holes to achieve this?

Potential problems I don't know the answer to and don't have a car to check: Would there be interference problems? I don't know of a way to fix the rotation of the bushings, not sure if it would be required, but it likely would.

boardkat

CAMtard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
so according to dan@hypermotive, who spoke with you guys about the kit i received, there has been a change not captured in the current instructions. haven't installed mine yet (waiting for diff bushings and new diff), but wondering what location/combination i need to install these parts (shortest sleeve, two medium sized bushings in place of the larger ones, etc):

17384889941_83a2a66fc7_c.jpg

17359370676_c6f38131fb_c.jpg

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
Here

Scroll down to the bottom of this link

http://www.bmrsuspension.com/siteart/install/BK047.pdf

so according to dan@hypermotive, who spoke with you guys about the kit i received, there has been a change not captured in the current instructions. haven't installed mine yet (waiting for diff bushings and new diff), but wondering what location/combination i need to install these parts (shortest sleeve, two medium sized bushings in place of the larger ones, etc):

17384889941_83a2a66fc7_c.jpg

17359370676_c6f38131fb_c.jpg

Firepath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special yet

boardkat

CAMtard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
What he has looks completely different to the instructions though... Hence why he asked about a change, I imagine.

One really short sleeve and three long ones, and four medium-height bushings not four tallest as instructions say.
^this. i already had the instructions, prompting my questions :)

... and it's actually these instructions i was referring to, although they appear to be the same as the other one linked:
http://www.bmrsuspension.com/siteart/install/BK048.pdf

my initial suspicion was that i received an improperly assembled kit, but dan's response after speaking with BMR has me puzzled..

Sponsored

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
What he has looks completely different to the instructions though... Hence why he asked about a change, I imagine.

One really short sleeve and three long ones, and four medium-height bushings not four tallest as instructions say.
I should have paid attention to your picture. Talk to Kelly and he will straighten it out

You need 4 of tall Delrin inserts on the far left of your second picture. Then 2 and 2 of the others.

The sleeves are also incorrect as well.

I can also see that they include new bolts now instead of reusing the OEM ones.

My kit had two incorrect inserts as well and Kelly took care of it.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
any updates on the correct bushings ?

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Sorry for the confusion guys. This process has been a little complicated, but right now here is how the bushings mount.

Front:
Medium Thickness Bushing Top/Bottom

Rear:
Thin Bushing Top
Thickest Bushing Bottom

Our site has some good pics, check them out.

http://www.bmrsuspension.com/index....eid=24&maincatid=113&catid=360&productid=1503

As for the sleeves, we simply sent the wrong one to the customer above. All (4) sleeves should now be the same.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
thanks kelly... i just put in my order w all bmr goodies through lethal performance.. just waiting on this bushings now gonna put in an order on this as well.. thanks

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
Just bumping this question
Sponsored