Sponsored

UPR = Fantastic!

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
So, I ordered some Street Engine mounts from [MENTION=13019]UPRSteve[/MENTION] and WOW!
Shipping to Australia was cheap and relatively prompt.
Unfortunately, after I installed them, I realised they'd sent the wrong ones (shit happens). I emailed Steve and he had it sorted within hours. The right parts are on their way to Australia at UPR's expense, no questions asked.
I'm a firm believer that we all make mistakes, it's how we deal with them that matters!
I can't speak highly enough of the customer service I received.
A massive thumbs up to Steve and the team :thumbsup:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for your understanding and patience. Everything was shipped out yesterday.
Thanks Steve, greatly appreciated. :cheers:

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Well, the new rubbers arrived today, about a fortnight after first contacting Steve.
That is GREAT by Aussie standards!!!
They also chucked in a few extra bit and pieces which is a fantastic gesture from the team at UPR.
[MENTION=13019]UPRSteve[/MENTION], thanks a heap mate. I'm thoroughly impressed with the professionalism you guys have displayed. :cheers:

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Well, the new rubbers arrived today, about a fortnight after first contacting Steve.
That is GREAT by Aussie standards!!!
They also chucked in a few extra bit and pieces which is a fantastic gesture from the team at UPR.
@UPRSteve , thanks a heap mate. I'm thoroughly impressed with the professionalism you guys have displayed. :cheers:
Glad to be of service! :cheers:
Sponsored