Sponsored

Bullitt

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I have spoken to quite a few people interested in Bullits, so if you are seriously interested let me know, and I can mention it to some of the people I speak to at Ford etc

If there are quite a few genuine buyers interested, who knows.....

depending on price i'd be tempted but i'd be more tempted by a gt500
Sponsored

pat_y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Coupe - Grabber Blue
depending on price i'd be tempted but i'd be more tempted by a gt500
I would be tempted with a Bullitt as well. Let's face it we are not going to ever get an official Shelby GT anything in RHD, only way is pay someone like Bill Shepherd his considerable mark up to get one, or convert to a Super Snake or go though considerable aggro importing yourself.
The Bullitt car may be as 'Limited Edition' as official UK Mustangs get, without having your bank account violated in unspeakable ways.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
I know it's a signature piece but not really a fan of the wheel design. Apart from that, as we're not getting the GT350 let's see how much power it develops in the UK market.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Watched the film last night. Good car chase with great sound. I liked Bullitt's bullitt green pyjamas.

One observation, the s550 tribute should have two exhausts sticking out 5 inches not four tucked away as per the new car.
Including louvers, side scoopss etc? :thumbsup:.

It's more a ford performance dumping everything optional onto it (quad tips, pp3 etc) and badging it bullet.

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
My only issue with the design is the actual "Bullitt" branding, bit too novelty for me. But apart from that, I think it's superb.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I hope it comes here.....but would Ford really go through the hoops of European certification for the revised engine?

Of course, they could offer it as just an appearance package without the extra 15hp, but the bump, small as it may be, is a key differentiator for me.

:)

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I hope it comes here.....but would Ford really go through the hoops of European certification for the revised engine?

Of course, they could offer it as just an appearance package without the extra 15hp, but the bump, small as it may be, is a key differentiator for me.

C'mon Ford, forget the certification, it's not rocket science...just throw a standard Coyote in there, add the Bullitt stuff & send it over! They'll never know :ninja:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3

As they have 350 manifold, does the bullit also bump the rev limiter up? Be nice if they were revving to 8000rpm from factory with full warranty which believe me when you have the 350 manifold the car screams to 8000rpm. :)

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
As they have 350 manifold, does the bullit also bump the rev limiter up? Be nice if they were revving to 8000rpm from factory with full warranty which believe me when you have the 350 manifold the car screams to 8000rpm. :)
Now that would be nice

Sponsored

Afdyce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT auto
Ha Ha, loved that PJ shot! I might not have A Bulltt anymore but I do have the Highland Green pyjamas :lol:

RSPcooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. Mini 30. Q5
Been into my local Ford Store this PM to chase up my MY18 order. Mentioned Bullitt and got shown a bulletin they had got this AM stating no plans,at present, to bring it to the UK.:frusty:
Sponsored