Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
The calendar is now available for purchase! See it here:

Click to View Calendar in CafePress Store

It's that time of year, or a bit past due, to get your photogenic competitive edge sharpened.

Photo submissions and voting begins now, and ENDS FRIDAY, 09 FEBRUARY at 2359 (11:59pm), U.S. Eastern Standard Time.

Get your 6th Gen Mustang featured in the 2018 Mustang6g calendar. Here's how:

-----------------------------------------
Post one photograph of your 6th Generation Mustang in this thread. Please, cars only. No people or models. Understand that by posting your photo you agree that the photo can be used royalty/fee free.

Photos posted in the thread obviously follow size limitations from the forum software, but your photo must be of excellent quality when emailed to me following the winner announcements. JPG or PNG format only. Photos must be at least 11.5"x9". Larger is preferred.

Users will vote utilizing the "thanks" feature. The voting is identical to Friend of Dorothy's monthly photo contests. Users can vote on more than one photograph.

THE 12 PHOTOS with the most "thanks” will be featured in the calendar. The two of twelve photos with the fewest votes will receive months January and February. The photo with the most votes will have the lion's share of the calendar cover.

I reserve the right to disqualify a photograph if it is in general poor taste or violates the site’s ethics policy.

------------------------------------------

The calendar will be available within 2 days of receiving all of the winners' photos. The calendar will be listed on CafePress, and it will have zero profit or mark-up included in the price (you will only pay cost).

That's it for now; let me know if you all have questions. Good luck and I look forward to seeing the great shots!

- Mike
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Roadway 5.0

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=10751]EcoSwag1990[/MENTION]

Great shot! I see a copyright on the photo...are you the photographer? If not, written permission to use the photograph in the calendar “Royalty Free” is required. Thanks.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
[MENTION=10751]EcoSwag1990[/MENTION]

Great shot! I see a copyright on the photo...are you the photographer? If not, written permission to use the photograph in the calendar “Royalty Free” is required. Thanks.
Thanks Roadway! Yes I'm the photographer so you do have my permission to use it royalty free if it wins a spot

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Photo

Larger picture available if selected
1120.jpeg

Sponsored

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads