Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Officially Revealed at NAIAS!

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7

39Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby Terlingua
Not sure what Ford's fascination is with redoing these Bullitt Mustangs as I and many others would prefer to see the Mach 1 back and with Bullitt and GT500 being 2019 models so no Mach 1 until 2020

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Not sure what Ford's fascination is with redoing these Bullitt Mustangs as I and many others would prefer to see the Mach 1 back and with Bullitt and GT500 being 2019 models so no Mach 1 until 2020
Well if the rumors are true that this body style will be around until 2025, there's plenty of time to do many more special edition models. Plus Ford already said the Mach 1 name is going on an all-electric performance SUV instead.

Sponsored

MustangJoe84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 GT, 1998 GT Sport, 2003 Mach1, 2015 GT
It looks like the Bullitt is on display at every car show... except, of course, the absolutely dismal Baltimore show. No Bullitt! Really! Anyone else not have a Bullitt on display where they live?

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
It looks like the Bullitt is on display at every car show... except, of course, the absolutely dismal Baltimore show. No Bullitt! Really! Anyone else not have a Bullitt on display where they live?
It still pisses me off that they didn't do the unveiling a week earlier in San Jose, where both of the only "REAL" Bullitt Mustangs were built! :frusty:

Mr. Brutus

Mr. Brutus
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brutus
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby
Other retro touches

After seeing the Bullitt pics for a while now, I had some other ideas that would have been a cool retro tip of the hat to the original:
  • Some wood grain worked into the dash / steering wheel
  • Not loving the red Brembos, looks like Christmas, maybe silver or DHG would look better
  • AND the coolest feature of all...Hood blinkers, like the original. They would actually be visible from both sides with the new scoops design (unlike my 2016)
  • :ford:

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Spoke with a dealer in Phoenix on Saturday. They said they will be doing a minimum of a $10k markup on the Bullitts.
At that rate you could build your own, including a killer DHG paint job, which is what I plan on doing. It will be easier for me as I don't need the Bullitt logo stuff or Recaro seats anyway, just the dark green paint.

I'm sure you could find somewhere else that would be glad to sell another Mustang without an ADM.

Sponsored

Niramac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati Monster 696
At that rate you could build your own, including a killer DHG paint job, which is what I plan on doing. It will be easier for me as I don't need the Bullitt logo stuff or Recaro seats anyway, just the dark green paint.

I'm sure you could find somewhere else that would be glad to sell another Mustang without an ADM.
Pretty much. I've reached out to some of the other dealers and haven't heard back yet.

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé

Might be a bit before Ford Performance makes the Power Pack 3 available for the new engine. Summer time maybe? Or do they want to wait until after the Bullitt has been out a while?

DB23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3T 200A Auto Ingot
Spoke with a dealer in Phoenix on Saturday. They said they will be doing a minimum of a $10k markup on the Bullitts.
Ugh. Well here’s hoping I can find a dealer who doesn’t know what they’re doing and will order one for msrp.:shrug:

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Yeah, just buy a PP2 car and have it painted. Do the power mods yourself.

The Bullit logo on the steering wheel and trunk-lid are really ugly.