Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Officially Revealed at NAIAS!

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Just followed that guy on Instagram yesterday. I'm guessing he's a Ford employee considering he's getting to drive a Bullitt around? So extremely jealous haha. I DM'd him to see if he could post some exhaust clips.
Ask for an engine shot XD

l'Ingegnere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Just followed that guy on Instagram yesterday. I'm guessing he's a Ford employee considering he's getting to drive a Bullitt around? So extremely jealous haha. I DM'd him to see if he could post some exhaust clips.
He's not.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
He's not.
Interesting, do you know how he got Ford to let him drive an early prototype to car shows then? Ford, if you're reading this, feel free to reach out, I'd like to apply for the same position, in case they need more exposure...:ford:

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Interesting, do you know how he got Ford to let him drive an early prototype to car shows then? Ford, if you're reading this, feel free to reach out, I'd like to apply for the same position, in case they need more exposure...:ford:
He may have just taken photos of it at some kind of car event. I don't see anything saying he drove it there. Could have been a ride along?

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Just had this off a UK internet broker. The motoring press say maybe some are coming to the UK but this is the current official line by the looks of it which is disappointing :

This is the official line on the internal Ford system

Mustang Bullitt™ Edition

To avoid customer confusion, the Mustang Bullitt™ Edition is not confirmed as a product that

will be coming to the UK. We appreciate the Detroit Motorshow announcement is exciting news

to existing and new customers but it is not possible to place orders for the Mustang Bullitt™

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
If the electronic package is not ordered, you don’t get nav at all?
Is it then like base Mustangs with the small screen and keypad?

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
He may have just taken photos of it at some kind of car event. I don't see anything saying he drove it there. Could have been a ride along?
In the black and white picture of the interior posted the day before the others, the caption says he's heading to the car show the next day in it. So maybe his friend works for Ford and he saw it the day before and then rode along the next day? But the TT001 picture was posted a day before that, and the interior gauge cluster pic posted a few days even earlier. So whatever his association, he seems to have frequent access to the car.

are they making Convertibles or just hard tops ?
Only hardtops.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
If the electronic package is not ordered, you don’t get nav at all?
Is it then like base Mustangs with the small screen and keypad?
No, all Bullitts are based on the Premium 401A trim, but the nav is separated out. All Premium and up Mustangs get the large center infotainment screen standard.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I'm going to agree with that being an 8 also, We haven't seen 6 yet either. Not sure if I'm missing any but this is what I've compiled.

TT003 - Production Line Test(Black)
TT004 - Production Line Test
VP001 - Chicago spy shots
VP002 - Houston (Possible Barret-Jackson car)
VP007 - Detroit
VP008 - Pittsburgh
VP010 - Ford R&D Center in Dearborn - Philly
Just curious with all of these Variable Prototype vehicles out there do they all have VIN's and if so can someone provide one of the VIN's from one of these VP cars as typically VP cars do not come with a VIN?

:shrug:

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Just curious with all of these Variable Prototype vehicles out there do they all have VIN's and if so can someone provide one of the VIN's from one of these VP cars as typically VP cars do not come with a VIN?

:shrug:
Few people have gotten close enough to see if there is a vin number.
Sponsored