Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Officially Revealed at NAIAS!

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
And on a side note, anyone else notice how good the s550 Mustang looks de-badged ?
That's totally why I bought the V6, didn't want those pesky badges on my fenders!

milner_7

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.highdefinitionautodetail.ca
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Guess I missed it then. There are several Mustangs in the garage as she is driving around but none of them jumped out at me as a GT500.
same I didn't see it and I doubt they would have one just sitting out

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
The grilles make the front end look SO much better, IMO. Making the lower part match the top is a step in the right direction.

dhg1848

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mach 1, 01 Bullitt
I hate to say it but that 53K sticker we saw floating around a few months ago may have been pretty accurate. Recaro seats, Performance Pack, GT350 Parts, etc. I've been waiting to pull the trigger on the S550 in hopes Ford would come out with another Bullitt. But 53K? That stings quite a bit. McQueen chose a Mustang because it was affordable and realistic back in the day for the common man. Personally, I could do without all the electronic goodies. Bring back the LX with roll-down windows :).

I sure hope I'm wrong on this...

Last edited:

Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I hate to say it but that 53K sticker we saw floating around a few months ago may have been pretty accurate. Recaro seats, Performance Pack, GT350 Parts, etc. I've been waiting to pull the trigger on the S550 in hopes Ford would come out with another Bullitt. But 53K? That stings quite a bit. McQueen chose a Mustang because it was affordable and realistic back in the day for the common man. Personally, I could do without all the electronic goodies. Bring back the LX with roll-down windows :).

I sure hope I'm wrong on this...
I got priced 51k out the door for a Premium PP2 with active exhaust, shaker audio, and safety pkg I expect this to be less than that with Magnaride, more with Recaro and Tech pack.

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
Originally Posted by moto111
nice car but its really just a different color and that's about it.

:doh:

Yeah, that.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Wish I could afford one, but this likely will be close to $50k, if not more, which is way out of range for me. If I decide to upgrade to a new 'Stang in a few years I wanna get OTD below $40k again. That's doable with PP2 the way I'd option it.

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Originally Posted by moto111
nice car but its really just a different color and that's about it.

:doh:

Yeah, that.
Truth hurts . It’s a green car based off a movie car that’s going to cost over 50k for a mustang lol

Sponsored

Rich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6, Suzuki C50, former 67 Mustang owner
I would like to see Sean Kieran auction off the original at Barrett Jackson along with the first 2019, and give part of the proceeds to charity. I bet it would go for more than 300 grand. McQueen's Ferrari recently sold at auction for $6 mill, four times higher than normal value. I'm glad it was kept unrestored.

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Truth hurts . It’s a green car based off a movie car that’s going to cost over 50k for a mustang lol
So? You sound butt hurt over having a small wallet. I and many others do not have that issue and will have no problem with buying one.:cheers:

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
I would like to see Sean Kieran auction off the original at Barrett Jackson along with the first 2019, and give part of the proceeds to charity. I bet it would go for more than 300 grand. I'm glad it was kept unrestored.
300k???? for the original 68?

Try about $4,300,000 for the original.....

The family wants to keep it....but they can't. They can't drive it. Insuring it will cost a mint. for most middle class Americans that is life changing money. Not private jet lifestyle crazy money but even after taxes..decent house with no mortgage, college fund for the kids, retirement nest egg....

Last edited:

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Wish I could afford one, but this likely will be close to $50k, if not more, which is way out of range for me. If I decide to upgrade to a new 'Stang in a few years I wanna get OTD below $40k again. That's doable with PP2 the way I'd option it.

How? Just 301A is already at 38K. Add the PP2 and your at $44.5 not counting destination taxes ect. Even with $1500 back thats 43K. Even X-Plan is over 40K with 1500 off.

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
The Bullitt looks sweet, love that green. That only leaves me with two questions. How much? And why did they have to paint the brake calipers red... couldn't they just do grey? That would be a better fit.
PURE guess... they did the matching brakes and wheels with the 08/09 (dk grey). The 01 had red calipers (started that trend)...so I suspect it is a tie-in to the 01 that kicked off this modern Bullitt tradition... as they kinda combined the unique looks of the 01 and 08/09.

Again, just a guess.
Sponsored