What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

Snap On Pete

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
S550GT 2017MY Grabber Blue
Quick clip of the now catless sheps5.0. It's rather beastly now. :)

Thats going to drive you mad ! I guess there will be so much resonating through the interior, you will need to use ear plugs !

and shoot me down in flames, but as i understand it, there should be a certain amount of back pressure in an exhaust system....sounds like a world of grief might be upon you.. :crazy:
Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Nice gains Steve.

The power (290hp) reported for MY18 is not more of an honest and realistic number by Ford. They had to reduce power on the EcoBoost to meet European emission standards. So if a stock 2015-17 EcoBoost shows 275hp on a Maha, then the 2018 EcoBoost would show 245-250hp on the same dyno.
What'd I just say??? ;)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Nice gains Steve.

The power (290hp) reported for MY18 is not more of an honest and realistic number by Ford. They had to reduce power on the EcoBoost to meet European emission standards. So if a stock 2015-17 EcoBoost shows 275hp on a Maha, then the 2018 EcoBoost would show 245-250hp on the same dyno.
they've not reduced the power, they've just changed the list figure, the engines the same, everything else is the same. It's a bit of corporate tomfoolery ;)!

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
Thats going to drive you mad ! I guess there will be so much resonating through the interior, you will need to use ear plugs !

and shoot me down in flames, but as i understand it, there should be a certain amount of back pressure in an exhaust system....sounds like a world of grief might be upon you.. :crazy:
It's been loud as hell all year. Yes it is louder now the cats are gone but only when I tap the right pedal. I can cruise along nicely un-noticed to be honest. But I love it loud and it doesn't bother me one bit. I drove it 4.5 hours home Wednesday night and apart from the detours and fog loved every minute of it.:thumbsup:

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Busy day today..... fitting quad tips but not standard GT350...modded Borla instead:D

Also modifying my Centre Borla resonator with a top secret mod:D..... if it doesn’t work out I’ve got a spare to chuck on, so no risk:)

Getting ready to cut bumper:eyebulge::eyebulge:

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Busy day today..... fitting quad tips but not standard GT350...modded Borla instead:D

Also modifying my Centre Borla resonator with a top secret mod:D..... if it doesn’t work out I’ve got a spare to chuck on, so no risk:)

Getting ready to cut bumper:eyebulge::eyebulge:

I look forward to seeing the end result

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic

Ooh, much more interesting than "removed a bit and painted it black" ;)
Is it an oil slick/smokescreen device for ass-whupping Jags on the drag strip? :p
Looking forward to seeing/hearing the outcome :thumbsup:

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Well the Borla tips idea isn’t working out, so we’re sticking with the GT350 tips that are built into the valance:D

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=13920]Enoch[/MENTION] did you open it and remove all the reverb lines lol ;)?

Nice to know the tips don't work. Bit of a pest. As most are aware i'm looking at cutting my MF tips off and Y piping post muffler into the 350 valance once completed (painted obviously [MENTION=14613]SteveS[/MENTION] ;) )

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=13920]Enoch[/MENTION] did you open it and remove all the reverb lines lol ;)?

Nice to know the tips don't work. Bit of a pest. As most are aware i'm looking at cutting my MF tips off and Y piping post muffler into the 350 valance once completed (painted obviously [MENTION=14613]SteveS[/MENTION] ;) )
The tips “could” work, but it’s a hell of a fiddly job, so I decided the effort wasn’t worth the outcome..:(

Sponsored

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Front bumper off.... and 50th anniversary grill fitted:)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
LRM_EXPORT_20180107_160452.jpg

LRM_EXPORT_20180107_160418.jpg

Little international drive today, across the border fromThe Netherlands into Belgium. Found a cool bridge and stopped to take a pic :)

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Blimey... that sounds like a pro-stock drag car at idle :headbang: !
Sponsored