Sponsored

Boost Works 1200hp entry level twin turbo kit? Starting around $6k!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Our first kit developed in December of 2015 was based off of stock manifolds.. We already know that the adapter method works up to around 1200hp. After that, back pressure starts to get up there. This is why we built a second kit with scratch built manifolds.

Since not everyone can afford a 9K+ kit, or isn't looking to make 1200+hp, we came up with a modified stock manifold kit that will support around 950-1000whp safely!

Instead of adapters, we modify the factory manifolds by machining the collector area, and then TIG welding new stainless tubing and turbo flanges in place. We also insert a pair of 38mm wastegate flanges and tubing.

The manifolds are then sent out for ceramic coating. This (and the upper down-pipes come coated standard!

We top it off with our new 4.5" custom intercooler core, to keep IAT's in check.

We offer several systems and options:

- Base Tuner Kit with Precision Turbos: $6395.00
- Base Tuner Kit with Comp Oil-less Turbos: $7195.00

** Make either a complete kit with the options below **

- 650whp 91/93 Octane Pump Gas Completion Package: $1299.00
** Includes FRPP 47lb injectors, Lund Racing nGauge, Cable, and Remote Tuning Session Credit along with base file to get you up and running.

- 715whp 93 Octane Pump Gas Completion Package: $1695.00
** Includes FRPP 52lb Injectors, Kenne Bell 20v BAP, Lund Racing nGauge, Cable, and Remote Tuning Session Credit along wuth base file to get you up and running.

775whp E85 Completion Package: $2495.00
** Includes Bosch 1000cc injectors, Boost Works budget twin pump return style fuel system, Lund Racing nGauge, Cable, and Remote Tuning Session Credit along wuth base file to get you up and running.

900whp E85 Completion Package: $2895.00
** Includes Bosch 1000cc injectors, Boost Works budget twin pump return style fuel system, Kenne Bell Dual Pump Pro Series BAP, Lund Racing nGauge, Cable, and Remote Tuning Session Credit along wuth base file to get you up and running.

1100whp E85 Completion Package: $3795.00
** Includes Bosch 1300/1700cc injectors, Boost Works Stage 1 return style fuel system with twin 465lph pumps, -8 feed line, Lund Racing nGauge, Cable, and Remote Tuning Session Credit along wuth base file to get you up and running.

Most kits are in stock, with the exception of some Comp based kits (which may have a slight delay).

For more info, or to place an order, contact us at [email protected]
FB_IMG_1515400541520.jpg
FB_IMG_1515400554897.jpg
FB_IMG_1515400546973.jpg
FB_IMG_1515400572359.jpg
FB_IMG_1515400576086.jpg
FB_IMG_1515400532621.jpg
FB_IMG_1512506725354.jpg
FB_IMG_1513105452643.jpg
FB_IMG_1512420403912.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
BW, man you'd have sold a ton of those kits by now if you would have kept the stock header set up. For $5800, that is a helluva deal for entry guys and to know that the stock header kit will break the factory engine, there's just no point in a custom header IMO when guys have been 9.13@152 MPH and now Joe Holt just is on the verge of 8's with the stock headers.........I say don't ask, just build it and sell.

Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Have to say...(in my Vader voice)

Impressive...Impressive indeed !

Is there going to be a GT350 offering ?

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
When you say 'thinking of releasing' ... when will you decide if this proposal will be confirmed as going ahead?

Kit looks great in the photos, and $5800 as a tuner kit would have a lot of people reaching for their wallet.

Ponderthis

Boost Loading...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Do it, We WILL buy.

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White GT PP, 2022 F350
I would have done this first go around.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
From what I'm reading, these stock manifold based kits put them at a more affordable price point and will still make more than enough power to toast the stock engine and achieve the power efficiency goals of more HP at equal boost PSI compared to a supercharged set up.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but the point at which the stock manifold VS a custom manifold becomes more of a performance factor is in the higher range of boost pressures, say 20PSI+, a boost range where most street cars will never be set up to run that kind of power (1000WHP+) and reserved for cars that are drag strip beasts.

Seems to me like these stock manifold kits are the way to go for most street cars on none-built motors, considering the power levels these kits are capable of.

Sponsored

15dib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
I would sell my PC in a beat and get that.

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
From what I'm reading, these stock manifold based kits put them at a more affordable price point and will still make more than enough power to toast the stock engine and achieve the power efficiency goals of more HP at equal boost PSI compared to a supercharged set up.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but the point at which the stock manifold VS a custom manifold becomes more of a performance factor is in the higher range of boost pressures, say 20PSI+, a boost range where most street cars will never be set up to run that kind of power (1000WHP+) and reserved for cars that are drag strip beasts.

Seems to me like these stock manifold kits are the way to go for most street cars on none-built motors, considering the power levels these kits are capable of.

My exact thoughts as I read the BW info post on the custom manifolds vs stock. I was going to suggest a stock manifold option at a cheap price but work picked up and BW beat me to the idea. Better spool up would be a factor, but how much better as the spool can't be that bad with the stock manifolds and the bigger turbos are pointless as the small ones will get you to 800hp easily.

r1lovin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
If it's available before the single turbo setup im in. Switching from pc.

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White GT PP, 2022 F350

SoCal, this is my train of thought also. And to those who will tell me i'm wrong, a dumbass and I don't understand, I DO NOT CARE!

I look at it this way, are quality custom manifolds better? For sure! But are they a must when you have a STOCK motor?? I think not. Pros and cons.

Look at all the supercharged guys running stock manifolds with cats, I don't see anybody calling them stupid? Would a set of log tubes help? Sure. But again we are talking about entry level vs max effort.

If Travis had these available when i bought my Whipple I would have done it for sure.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.