Sponsored

2018 Bullitt Mustang (and Features) Confirmed in Window Sticker

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
I'm pretty sure the linked video isn't what they're actually going to use, that's just something made last year by a random gamer. I think T5 just posted that to give an idea of what Ford will be going for.
You driving up for NAIAS ..?
Sponsored

T5owner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 T-5
I'm pretty sure the linked video isn't what they're actually going to use, that's just something made last year by a random gamer. I think T5 just posted that to give an idea of what Ford will be going for.
Yes, I haven't heard more insider news of the project for 2 1/2 years, but one of the developpers said, it would take indeed years with several programmers working on sections to complete back then. He sent me the status of 3D-modelling mid 2015 and that was just the starting point.
SIM_2015SFOproject.jpg

SIM_2015SFOproject3D.jpg

I think some of it has went into what they call "THE Crew"#1, and as far as I browsed it "The Crew" #2 is out latest March 2018, with Beta-user registering now. An idea about the quality is visible here:
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]FhLHJ0iiRl0[/MEDIA]"] [/ame]
At the end SFO is also included.

Anyway it is just wishful thinking that this could be used with a simulator at the booth, but maybe it triggers an idea at least to develop further and the green 68 was on their planning schedule. So why not Go further?

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
You driving up for NAIAS ..?
Yeah, I'll be there for the media days. Only about a 4 hour drive for me as long as the weather isn't bad (which it usually is) :lol:

Sponsored

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
going to keep driving my car for a few more years just so I can get a Bulitt. wanted one for 20+ years i think its time i get one

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
On the IMBOC site, a member spoke with a Ford dealer who said the 2018 Bullitt was going to happen. Here is his quote:
I happened to stop by a very large FORD dealership in Ohio today (wife was on a shopping mission).

I spoke with a salesperson about the 2108 BULLITT. He said that he had recently talked with a contact at Ford and they told him the BULLITT was coming, it will be made. The dealership is waiting for the ordering info.

Sponsored

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
On the IMBOC site, a member spoke with a Ford dealer who said the 2018 Bullitt was going to happen. Here is his quote:
I happened to stop by a very large FORD dealership in Ohio today (wife was on a shopping mission).

I spoke with a salesperson about the 2108 BULLITT. He said that he had recently talked with a contact at Ford and they told him the BULLITT was coming, it will be made. The dealership is waiting for the ordering info.
Well 2108 is not too far away!

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
10 days away from the Ford press conference and still no teasers for Ranger, Bullitt or anything else...:kickrock:

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
10 days away from the Ford press conference and still no teasers for Ranger, Bullitt or anything else...:kickrock:
Holding on to that last bit of secrecy, I suppose...

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Holding on to that last bit of secrecy, I suppose...
I suppose...but just about every other car company that is debuting a car at the show has put out a teaser already. Ford, Nissan and Kia are the only holdouts.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
That non-tease is still holding my interest - grrrr! :)
Sponsored