G-LOC GS1 street pads (front & rear)
    MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS:
    BMR Low Profile Jacking Rails
    MODS - EXTERIOR:
    Several items under hood painted Kona Blue

Share this Garage

mikev6 likes this.

Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. mrbillwot
    Hi Rick,

Have any under-hood pictures to share? Am curious about your GT350 kona mods. My Ordered in December MY19 Kona with black roof & black stripes GT350 is finally in the queue for build in a month. THe waiting the hardest part (aside from cutting the check).

In prep I have ready:
    * a no drill removable front plate bracket (we are cursed with fp's here),
    * have Ford Performance catch cans (tempting to fill the for performance embossing wtih paint but I have not yet,), and I
    * Had to get the blue conical air filter...because it's blue.

Also never loved the look of that radiator overflow plastic football and am considering options for that - i.e. black power-coated Shelby aluminum version <shrug> maybe.

I see you mention BMR low profile jacking rails - those seem great - I have considered those too. I know you said low profile - are they full length? Do you like them? So did you go hammer metal black-gray finish or the red ones for a little under-chassis show off of color? Silly stuff I know but these are our hobbies - they don't have to be only functional and ignore aesthetics.

Also, have you considered the front turn to turn/fog lamp conversion option? I daily drive an explorer sport - For the GT350 I'd also prefer integrated fogs....at least here for what I hope will be more night occasions than rainy weather. With age come more interest in night time driving help - yup, I won't deny it.

Hope you're enjoying your GT350 - its stunning - especially in Kona with black stripes - though I'm a little biased ;-)
    Take care,
    Bill