Velocity Blue
ENGINE
2.3l
TRANSMISSION
A10
PACKAGES
201a
FACTORY OPTIONS
Performance Pack, Magneride, Safe and Smart, Active Exhaust, B&O, Ebony OTT Stripe, Enhanced Security Package
MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
Green drop in filter, AirRaid intake tube, CVF charge Pipes, Turbosmart BOV, ATM Intercooler, One step cooler NGK iridium, Murray Turbo Seal Clamps
MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
Black Lugnuts
MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
Steeda Full Length Jacking Rails, Steeda 1" Magneride Lowering Springs, Steeda Stop the Hop Starter Kit (IRS Alignment sleeves, IRS bushings, IRS braces)
MODS - EXTERIOR
XPel PPF on front bumper, XPel tint, Acceletec rear decklid panel, Rokblokz, Anchor room lighting tint, Bullitt style upper/lower grilles. CQuartz 3.0 UK Ceramic coating.

Comments

So, the beginning of the story goes like this. I decided the color and options I wanted, and there was only one car in the US that matched. It was in Hawaii. Pay for the shipping to Hawaii, and pay it again to ship it back? I don't think so, Tim. So I did a custom order for a 2019. I took a gamble on the Velocity Blue, since no one had really seen it yet. I'm glad I did, I LOVE this color! If I spent a week at Ford custom designing my own color, This is pretty much exactly what I'd come up with.

Delivery Day!
I asked the dealer to do as little as possible. I didn't want the dealers 'detailers' to swirl the paint on the first day. It was filthy! First thing I did when I got it home was to wash it!

Photo Sep 14, 1 37 44 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 14, 1 37 49 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 14, 1 37 55 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 14, 1 53 46 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 14, 1 56 51 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 14, 12 36 31 PM.jpg
Velocity Blue.jpg

Item information

Added by
RichBrew
Views
Comments