Technology and handling packages
FACTORY OPTIONS
Recaro seats, black painted roof
MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
Lethal Performance X-pipe resonator delete, 180Ëš thermostat, S&B air filter
MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
Lund Racing 91 octane tune
MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
Signature Wheels SV902 gloss black forged aluminum 20"x11 F, 20"x12 R" wheels, RB carbon ceramic brake rotors, titanium lug nuts, Michelin Pilot Sport 4s 315/30/20 F, 345/30/20 R tires
MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
CFTP front springs and rear sway bar, DSC Sport suspension controller, Steeda subframe alignment kit, rear IRS subframe support braces and bushing supports, differential bushing inserts, aluminum vertical links, front 2-point G-Track brace
MODS - EXTERIOR
Morimoto LED headlights and LED sequential front turn signals, LED rear smoked side marker lights, European rear LED clear tail lights, tinted rear reflectors, backup and third brake light lenses, front camera, black GT500 side body stripes, Ceramic Pro 9H ceramic coating on paint and wheels, FPB painted engine coil covers and caps, JLT Performance shock tower, brake and radiator reservoir covers, Steeda trunk pop up struts, CTEK bluetooth battery sense monitor, trunk pull down strap, modified rain tray with 1/4 turn fasteners, Reviver electronic license plate, RokBlokz front mud flaps, Python carbon fiber hood vent painted gloss black
MODS - INTERIOR
Dashboard trim, upper console, console storage bin cover and door panel inserts covered in Alcantara suede, added heaters to Recaro seats, changed all interior lighting to LED bulbs, Lloyd's floor mats including trunk with SHELBY logo embroidering, added ambient lighting to cup holders, foot wells, door panel handle pulls and door storage area, sound deadened complete interior including doors with Dynamat and Dynapad, 5 Spurs engine start/stop overlay, DTC, radio dial covers and leather switch covers, tinted windows, door strike covers
MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS
Replaced OEM sub with JL Audio Stealthbox 12" woofer and 500 watt mono amp with volume control
HISTORY / COMMENTS
In 1969 I was 16 and got my very first car. It was a '65 Mustang with a straight six. Two years later I got a '69 coupe with a 390 and it just went from there. '66 Pony edition, '70 Mach 1 428 SCJ, '71 & '73 Mach 1's with 351's, '75 with a 302 (that was a mistake) '79 fox body with a 5.0. Here we are in 2021, 52 years after my first Mustang and I got the '20 GT500. Pretty sure this will be my last ICE Mustang. I have a Mach-E Premium and a Mach-E GTPE on order.
I have listed most of the mods and changes above. There are some photos of mods I did not keep like the JLT intake, Tesla styled radio, Raxiom rear tail lights.

Item information

Added by
marklboris
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Mustang GT500

Share this item