3.7 Cyclone
TRANSMISSION
6 speed auto
PACKAGES
Base
FACTORY OPTIONS
auto trans, backup warning, spare tire
MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
Stock 17's and I think they look great. Tire stickers and red calipers make them pop. 1/4" wheel spacers.
MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
Modified Mustang GT strut tower brace.
Installed the Curt trailer hitch. I occasionally use a 4x6 trailer for camping and chores. Also, I will make a riser off the receiver and a custom roof pad to carry my kayak. BMR jacking rails.
MODS - EXTERIOR
Smoothed and painted brake calipers red. Custom hood stripe. Tire stickers. Custom 3.7 fender badge decals. Roush axle back mufflers. Back up lens tint film. Strut tower pony covers. Coolant tank cover.
MODS - INTERIOR
Rear seat floor mats. Tilted front seat frame back 3/8". Visor sticker blackouts. GT350 steering wheel (11-28-20).
HISTORY / COMMENTS
Bought brand new. All mods done by me. Didn't need the V8, didn't want the 4 cyl. Last year of V-6 and I think it looks like a real engine under the hood. I like it more every time I get behind the wheel. My first Mustang, but been a fan forever. Ford really did the S550 right from style to chassis. This one's a keeper. 1/4 mi. [email protected] (9-16-20) I will do better next time.

Comments

How did you get the strut brace to not touch the intake manifold or the hood?

Like it!!! How is it in winter---just picked a similar equipped daily also--I like the factory wheels also,

Like it!!! How is it in winter---just picked a similar equipped daily also--I like the factory wheels also,
Thanks, hope you enjoy it. It was still brand new so I didn't drive it much last winter. T/C kicks on fairly easy on slick roads though. I need to learn the limits of traction in adverse conditions so I don't have a whoopsie.

Item information

Added by
Joe B.
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Mustang V6

Share this item