Black
ENGINE
V8
TRANSMISSION
Manual 6spd
PACKAGES
Performance / Premium
FACTORY OPTIONS
Torsen LSD | 3.73 Gears | Brembo 6 Piston Brakes w/15” Rotors | PP Chassis Stiffening | PP Radiator | AC/Heated Leather Seats | Driving Mode Select | Shaker Audio | Pony Puddle Lamps
MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
Ford Performance by Borla Touring Cat-Back Exhaust | K&N Drop-In Air Filter | Steeda Clutch Spring | Boomba 220g Shift Knob
MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
Stock
MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
MRR FS02 20x10F / 20x11R Wheels | Michelin PS4S 275/35/20F & 295/35/20R | Raybestos slotted sport rotors | Powerstop Z26 pads
MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
Ford Performance X Springs | Bilstein B6 Shocks & Struts | E92 Bumpstops | Steeda 2 Point Kmember Brace | Steeda IRS Braces | Steeda Front & Rear Adjustable Anti-Roll Bars | Steeda Roll Center Correction / Bumpsteer Kit | Steeda Swaybar Endlinks
MODS - EXTERIOR
Steeda Splitter | Euro Taillights
MODS - INTERIOR
Custom reupholstered steering wheel (M4 spec) | 18+ Premium Shift Boot | 18+ Premium Lid Cover | Carbon fiber steering wheel bezels | Carbon fiber door pulls | Carbon fiber door handle surrounds | Carbon fiber dash trim | Carbon Fiber Center Console
MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS
Apple Carplay USB | 10” Kicker Subwoofer
HISTORY / COMMENTS
I live to drive. Some of my adventures: https://konkrroads.com/videos
Reactions: Järn and GT Pony

Comments

Originally saw you post about the steering wheel a while back. Fell in love with the newer BMW M-steering wheels after driving one, would love to get more information on how you had that done for your car.

Originally saw you post about the steering wheel a while back. Fell in love with the newer BMW M-steering wheels after driving one, would love to get more information on how you had that done for your car.
Hey bud, I totally appreciate and understand the love affair with the BMW wheel. I went through these gents in the UK to get my steering wheel up to snuff:

https://royalsteeringwheels.com/

They focus on modifying BMW, Audi, and Porsche steering wheels, so all I had to do was request my OEM Mustang wheel be “BMW M4 Specs—same materials, thumbgrips, and width.” They nailed it. You can mail them your OEM wheel up front, or you can pay a refundable core charge (I did the latter) and ship your OEM wheel to them after you receive the final product.

I chose not to flatten the steering wheel’s bottom portion, but this is an option with them if you’d like.

- Mike

Item information

Added by
Roadway 5.0
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Mustang GT

Share this item