- Lightning Blue
- 5.2L FPC
- FACTORY OPTIONS:
- Black roof no stripes.
- MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN:
- Blue Airaid filter from Ford Performance
- MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES:
- NFS Project 6GR 10 R Spec
NITTO NT555 G2.
These reduced tram-lining quite a bit and the ride is quieter than the Michelin’s. No more white knuckle lane changes on the freeway.
- MODS - EXTERIOR:
- Steeda full length jack rails
LED marker lights
Full Expel (A pillar forward), rear impact areas, door pockets and golf strip installed at 200 miles
- HISTORY / COMMENTS:
- Took two years to get the car from when I first tried to order. The convenience package seats added a second year.
Broken windshield @800 miles thanks to a rock on the freeway, replaced with OEM. Left rear half shaft replaced shortly after due to leaking boot. Grease everywhere.
Have managed 22mpg on highway but let’s be real. That’s not what this car is about. And that’s why I average 14 something. And the people at the gas stations are getting to know me quite well.
Oil consumption minimal.