COLOR
Shadow black
ENGINE
TRANSMISSION
Auto
  • Love
Reactions: TonyNJ and traxiii

Comments

Beautiful Mustang! Probably one of my favorite convertibles ever.
What hood is that?

Last edited:
That's what I thought. I'm thinking that would look awesome on my Eruption Green 2022 Mach 1 I have on order. Thanks!

oh you know it would! I think its around 1600 painted.
I actually looked it up before you answered me, and saw that. Does it work with the lift struts, or do you have to keep the stupid prop rod?
They don't have my color yet, and I won't get the car till spring anyways. It will probably be one of my only big mods. I think the MACH hood decal can be tweaked to fit perfectly around the vent too. Take care!

I just finished reading a review on your hood and he had issues with fitment. Apparently they had to adjust the fenders and some other things to get it to fit right. He likes it and it looks good, but I was wondering if you had those same issues?
Thanks

I just finished reading a review on your hood and he had issues with fitment. Apparently they had to adjust the fenders and some other things to get it to fit right. He likes it and it looks good, but I was wondering if you had those same issues?
Thanks
no, I didnt have any issues at all. Fits really nice and install was a breeze. I'll post some more pics when i get it painted soon.

It looks painted already??

Cervini offers pre-painted why didn't you go that way?

Cervini offers pre-painted why didn't you go that way?
oh man, im so sorry! i thought we were talking about the taneua cover! everyone asks about that so i just skimmed your comment! The hood was already on when i bought it and it looks like a great fit with no issues. Not sure if previous owner altered anything for the fit. again, my bad.

I am buying a '22 Mach 1 so the seat cover would have no place to mount. LOL! Thanks

Item information

Added by
BkissingK23
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Mustang GT

Share this item