5.0 Coyote
TRANSMISSION
6 Speed
PACKAGES
PP2 , Tech Package, 401A Package, B&O 12 speaker Stereo
FACTORY OPTIONS
Every option available.
MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
Can't decide if I want to go Hellion Twin Turbo Sleeper kit or the 3.8 Whipple Kit. 373 gears in rear end. Xpipe, oil pump gears upgraded shifter to the MT82 Transmission
MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
JLT Cold air Intake, w/ Nguage and Rob Shoemaker 93 & E85 Tune
MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
Stock 19Ă—10 1/2 Front and 19 x 11 Rear on
305/35/19 all the way around.
MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
Stock
MODS - EXTERIOR
Stock
MODS - INTERIOR
Stock
MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS
Stock for now but I be changing out the speakers and the amplifier and adding a 10 Band EQ cross over
HISTORY / COMMENTS
I ordered the car it took about 9 months for it to come in I have had it 16 months now and I only have 4k miles on it.
I want to speak someone about the Hellion Twin Turbo Sleeper kit and the new whipple 3.8 supercharger. I want to make around 900 to 1000 HP No more than that the car will go to the track sometime but mostly street driven.

Comments

This car is awesome.

beautiful pp2 love the color cant go wrong with any of those choices. Im going p1x procharger and bounced around everything like you. These cars are sick stock, you throw some Steeda suspension mods and boost it, off the charts! Enjoy

Hi Bro thanks for the comments, I decided to go with the Hellion twin turbo sleeper kit. It will put less stress and parasitic loss on the engine. Plus the new ball bearing turbos spool up pretty fast now.

enjoy power adding is where its at Im having so much fun walking on hellcats, vettes and crotch rockets on the fwy so much fun

Item information

Added by
Laron17
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Other Mustang Models

Share this item