Oxford white
ENGINE
Coyote
TRANSMISSION
6spd
PACKAGES
Performance package level 2, 401a
FACTORY OPTIONS
Recaro pkg all black leather interior, couple comfort Add one and the pp2 option, live active exhaust, navigation and all the goodies i was allowed to order with the pp2 pkg
MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
pro charger p1x stage 2, upgraded intercooler, Ford performance axles, Steeda short throw shifter, oil Seperator, Steeda k brace, Steeda g trac bars, Steeda frame rails, Steeda magna ride upgrades.
MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
from Pro charger, factory boost gauge kit in dash as well as Raxiom digital boost gauge in ac vent
MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
Michelin ps4 on front 305's, Extreme contact Continentals 315's on rear, sport cup 2's all around for track time
MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
Steeda front k member brace, Steeda rear g trac bars, Steeda rails, Steeda magna ride bushings and cups
MODS - EXTERIOR
Roc bloc guards on front, Cervini c series upper and lower grilles
MODS - INTERIOR
Watson 4-point roll bar with cross braces, Schroth harnesses, Simpson harness pads (they fit the factory Recarro seat option perfect), Watson rear seat delete kit, factory Ford boost gauge in dash, tinted windows, roll bar mounted Element fire safety
MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS
Nope
HISTORY / COMMENTS
on phase three of this build Car is almost 4 years old and I have only 7000 miles on it, it is a true gem, but now that its rolling out this spring boosted, that will increase. Pics of the build coming soon
I ordered this car 1/18 and took delivery at Kendall ford in Idaho on 8/13/18. Pretty much stored away 7/24 while going thru build process that took three phases and damn near $50k However, I wanted something different went after a gt350r, but the insurance was stupid. I'm glad I did what I did as now my car is faster than both my buddies gt350 and gt500 from a rolling start and handles better than both After driving all three within the same two-hour time period it was amazing how well this built pp2 stood up against the Shelby's, were taking all three to the road racecourse end of summer and that's where we will see how it all goes down.
Reactions: KrayZJay

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
chefwally32
Views
Last update

More in Mustang GT

Share this item