5.0 Coyote
TRANSMISSION
Manual MT-82
PACKAGES
California Special 401A
FACTORY OPTIONS
12 Speaker Shaker Audio, Navigation, Premium Package
MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
Kooks Long Tube Green Catted Headers, Corsa Extreme Catback, JLT Cold Air Intake, JLT Oil Separator.
MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
SCT BDX Tuner, Performance Evolution Tune - 93 Octane
MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
Stock
MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
BMR Cradle lockout, Steeda bushing.
MODS - EXTERIOR
Ford Performance Hood Struts
MODS - INTERIOR
GT350 Shift Knob, Ignition button cover
MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS
Sync 3 update for Android Auto
HISTORY / COMMENTS
I'm the second owner of this GT/CS purchased back in July of 2018 from Hertrich Ford of Milford. The car had roughly 2,300 miles and was used for the first seven months as my daily driver. Unfortunately, this means the miles racked up fast.... and I mean FAST. This pushed me to make it a secondary car ended up buying a '04 E320 4Matic.

I recently got the car back from Matt at Performance Evolution in Smyrna Delaware. Matt did an amazing job and installed my Kooks LT Headers, Corsa Exhaust, JLT CAI, and ran the tune and dyno for me. The car makes great power and the numbers I had been given were SAE corrected but the correction actually knocked down the RWHP because of how cool and how good the conditions were for the day. Really glad of how well it did.

When would be a good place to feel comfortable with putting a blower on it? Should I upgrade the axles, drive shaft and clutch first? Or is it safe to drop a VMP Gen 3 kit on and then work through the reinforcements?

Please drop a comment or PM me and give your advice, I look forward to being on the forum more and seeing whats going on with everyone else!

Comments

Item information

Added by
MichaelsS550
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Mustang GT

Share this item