Specs, Mods, Photos
- Mustang GT/CS
- Race Red
- 5.0 Coyote
- Manual MT-82
- California Special 401A
- FACTORY OPTIONS
- 12 Speaker Shaker Audio, Navigation, Premium Package
- MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
- Kooks Long Tube Green Catted Headers, Corsa Extreme Catback, JLT Cold Air Intake, JLT Oil Separator.
- MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
- SCT BDX Tuner, Performance Evolution Tune - 93 Octane
- MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
- MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
- BMR Cradle lockout, Steeda bushing.
- MODS - EXTERIOR
- Ford Performance Hood Struts
- MODS - INTERIOR
- GT350 Shift Knob, Ignition button cover
- MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS
- Sync 3 update for Android Auto
- HISTORY / COMMENTS
I'm the second owner of this GT/CS purchased back in July of 2018 from Hertrich Ford of Milford. The car had roughly 2,300 miles and was used for the first seven months as my daily driver. Unfortunately, this means the miles racked up fast.... and I mean FAST. This pushed me to make it a secondary car ended up buying a '04 E320 4Matic.
I recently got the car back from Matt at Performance Evolution in Smyrna Delaware. Matt did an amazing job and installed my Kooks LT Headers, Corsa Exhaust, JLT CAI, and ran the tune and dyno for me. The car makes great power and the numbers I had been given were SAE corrected but the correction actually knocked down the RWHP because of how cool and how good the conditions were for the day. Really glad of how well it did.
When would be a good place to feel comfortable with putting a blower on it? Should I upgrade the axles, drive shaft and clutch first? Or is it safe to drop a VMP Gen 3 kit on and then work through the reinforcements?
Please drop a comment or PM me and give your advice, I look forward to being on the forum more and seeing whats going on with everyone else!