I like the Bullitt poster on page 23.

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
Went to the dealer today to get a quote and was shown the exact same brochure !!! He said i could take it if I want so grabbed it

Lightning Blue GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duey
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 #H2996, 12 FX35, 09 G37S
772HP coming on the GT500? Why fall 3Hp below the ZR1 why not squeeze a extra 5HP and come in at 777HP just to stick it to the CHEVY GUYS...LOL

Sponsored

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
as i said in another post, the dealers around here apparently dont want to spend the money on brochures so if any of you guys can get a hold of some actual paper copies i can pay shipping for you to get them to me.
PM if you are interested.
every dealer ive gone to here in my area tells me the same thing... look online...
i dont want to.i want the hard copy.

SJNBMedic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
as i said in another post, the dealers around here apparently dont want to spend the money on brochures so if any of you guys can get a hold of some actual paper copies i can pay shipping for you to get them to me.
PM if you are interested.
every dealer ive gone to here in my area tells me the same thing... look online...
i dont want to.i want the hard copy.
I'm not sure that it's dealerships not wanting to spend the money. We're told we won't receive them at all from Ford, here in Canada. Only new vehicle launches or revamps (EcoSport, Expedition) and even those are for Sales to read up and educate themselves. We did however land a few Mustang brochures back in the Fall.
Sponsored