Sponsored

Do not panic. Do not close this thread

Falconetti

cash me outside howbow da
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1994 SVT COBRA
In physics, the Coriolis effect is the apparent deflection of moving objects when the motion is described relative to a rotating reference frame.
Sponsored

mjhousto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB, 50 Years AP
You are more than welcome to post memes, and get upset and try to say I am no longer allowed to use the internet and that I am required to go to a doctor only because I decided to ask a couple of questions which still no one here answered, which does make sense since none of you work at Nasa. And no one here is qualified to work at Nasa, and no one here probably has any kind of engineering degree either. (Right?) Anyone here even finish college out of curiosity? And you got something other than a beer drinking degree bachelor of farts degree? anyone?
I do have an engineering degree. I spend my days designing structures which rely on the fact that the Earth is a sphere in order to remain upright; the vast majority engineered products rely on this.

If the Earth were flat, the gravity felt by objects on Earth would vary with their distance from the centroid of the plane. Things would weigh more near the center than they would at the edges. Also, the pull of gravity would not be universally "down". Gravity would pull toward the planar centroid; objects at the center of the plane would feel a downward force while objects near the edge would feel a sideways force pulling them toward the center.

This however is all just information I was taught, so there is no proof in it for you.

I have personally seen proof that the nature of gravity is in fact as I was taught and that the Earth is indeed round by observing the world around me and by using mathematic principles that rely on a spherical Earth with uniform gravity at its surface in my designs (none of which have collapsed, thankfully).

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
to truly get accurate distances, you never use a 2d map. You use a globe and a string to find the shortest route.

Plot that line on a 2d map, and it will be all out of whack because a 2d map has to stretch and distort itself to lay flat.

This is 3rd grade geography stuff here.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
In physics, the Coriolis effect is the apparent deflection of moving objects when the motion is described relative to a rotating reference frame.
Indeed and this can be proven by a gyroscope. A gyro will spin on it's original axis until an outside force is applied. The gyro will react by moving 90 degrees perpendicular to the force applied. You can see this as the rotation of the earth because the gyro will maintain a fixed point in space by reacting to the rotational movement of the planet.

Btw, this is also the theory and practiced used in navigation of airplanes and ships before the advent of GPS when traveling above 70 degrees north or 60 degrees south where the lines of latitude are too close together for magnetic variation to be reliable.

But...this was all something taught to me as an aircraft mechanic and a flyer...so I guess I'm not an authority.

Sponsored

OP
OP

yellowragtop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 mustang conv
The reason Nasa exists is to make sure everyone believes earth is a sphere shape.

Admiral Byrd discovered new lands beyond Antarctica. He verified that there was more land. (View the 1892 Gleason Map to understand what I am saying.) After Admiral Byrd came back, they locked him up and he was not allowed to share this info with the public.

Essentially it is very simple. If anyone uses the 1892 Gleason Map, and they have enough funds to pay for fuel and supplies, they can go on an Expedition and travel past one of the ice walls (Ice wall meaning Antarctica as shown in the 1892 gleason map) and you are very likely going to discover a completely different world or country, and this country probably has technology BETTER than the tech we have right now.

In Fact, this all makes sense now. Someone from "that world" (beyond the ice wall) flew their advanced ships over to check out "our world" which we all were told was a sphere. It just so happens that their ship crashed for whatever reason it was. After it crashed, (in 1947 at Roswell) We pilfered this technology. We reverse engineered this wreckage. The wreck was from people just like us. But they live on the other side of the Antarctica ice wall.

The ice wall is the perfect barrier to keep their world separate from ours. Now it stands to reason that someone can fly over this ice wall to reach "their world", which is probably Atlantis. Admiral Byrd DID FLY there. He made a report and he flew I believe at least 1000 miles past the Antarctica ice wall.

This explains why flights are restricted from flying too far past the coast of Antarctica. No one is allowed to fly that far. Otherwise you will probably see that the ice disappears and you start to see normal weather. This is what Admiral Bryd says that he saw. Any advanced ships that he saw probably were man made, but it was just built by more advanced mankind.

Here is a link that pretty much covers all of this info.
http://nova-gaia.com/our-flat-earth/

I myself would have never, ever thought the earth was flat. I never believed in that. I have plenty of empathy for everyone who is "panicked" and starts to sling insults when anyone talks about flat earth. I understand this because we all were raised to never believe in that.

If none of the flat-earth topics is true, then in a way, this is great because that means I cannot get into any kind of trouble for talking about it.

When you go to that link, what you will find out is that the real "space missions" are not people heading into outer space. These missions are people who want to travel past the ice wall to go to Atlantis, or Narnia (or whatever this other world is called).

All of this makes much more sense.
Another video I watched shows how someone can create a mechanical device, which would stretch over a 2-mile length, and by using a basic leveling tool, which you use to level beams, you can make a fence such that the top rail is always "level" with the earth, but on this fence, there is a second rail below it, where the rail is not leveled with the earth. There is a way to prove the curvature of the earth and it can be mechanical shown, but for some reason no one has built this "fence" yet. What will happen is once you go to the other end of the fence, the top rail (level with earth) will become closer to the middle rail which is designed to remain perfectly straight with no earth curvature. This youtube video where a structural engineer explains how to build a device to measure earth's curvature is: watch?v=kTnQwXOTh_A

Anyway hope you guys are having fun reading all of this and hopefully people will become more focused on an open-minded discussion, and less focused on extreme anger, and bitterness, and intolerance and speaking using hate filled speech.

I hope everyone has a nice day today and if you do feel open minded about the idea that your planet is not a sphere, please take the time to visit the link I just posted, or at least ask yourself if you have been taught things that are not true, in order so that someone else may have extra benefits to gain.

Bye for now ! :)

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
The reason Nasa exists is to make sure everyone believes earth is a sphere shape.
And on that note, I'm going to go smoke a huge bowl of the best green I can buy (maybe yellowragtop can hook me up with his supplier) and quit my job in the military (maybe not in that order lol) because my mind was just BLOWN!!!

By the sheer stupidity of this last post....

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Ok...I can't help myself...I just have to say to [MENTION=14075]yellowragtop[/MENTION]

Dude, seriously...put down the crack pipe and find someone in Australia, or Germany, or any other country that's across the planet from your location. Make a Skype call with them, pick any time of day...and have that person go outside during the Skype call and show you that their time of day is completely different than yours.

BOOM! Flat earth theory busted. If the earth is a flat then the sun would have to shine on all of it at the same time.

But seriously...stop with the drugs. They'll screw your mind up more than it already is.

Falconetti

cash me outside howbow da
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1994 SVT COBRA
And on that note, I'm going to go smoke a huge bowl of the best green I can buy (maybe yellowragtop can hook me up with his supplier) and quit my job in the military (maybe not in that order lol) because my mind was just BLOWN!!!

By the sheer stupidity of this last post....

No way what he is smoking was grown, it was definitely cooked up.

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Essentially it is very simple. If anyone uses the 1892 Gleason Map, and they have enough funds to pay for fuel and supplies, they can go on an Expedition and travel past one of the ice walls (Ice wall meaning Antarctica as shown in the 1892 gleason map) and you are very likely going to discover a completely different world or country, and this country probably has technology BETTER than the tech we have right now.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Dude, this is what The Donald has planned isn't it? This is why he won't give us details on his wall. It's ice. He's going to build an amazing wall out of ice! No one will be able to climb over because they will slide down. That's soo cool. :hail:

Last edited:

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Definitely a troll post.....he's laughing at all the response....end it

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Definitely a troll post.....he's laughing at all the response....end it
I just made a comment to someone about that - either he's completely off his rocker or get's the troll of the year award.
Sponsored