Sponsored

Do not panic. Do not close this thread

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I don't think it's been firmly established that there are even intelligent beings on this planet. :lol:
That's why I said "Semi" :headbang: :D
Sponsored

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I am not intimidated by any of you at all. The videos from the ISS have issues because the lens they use is called a Fish eye lens. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisheye_lens

When someone sends a balloon to space with a camera, and then they retrieve the video, their video looks nothing like the ISS video because it uses a normal lens.

None of "You' can possibly cause me to modify my thoughts and your actions only show how much time and energy you wasted if you tried to mind-control me into forcing me to believe something that I don't.

No one who responded even sounded educated. The pilot who responded, tried to act Special for being a pilot, but he forgets that John Denver, Harrison Ford, Christopher Reeve and JFK JR also were pilots.

You are more than welcome to post memes, and get upset and try to say I am no longer allowed to use the internet and that I am required to go to a doctor only because I decided to ask a couple of questions which still no one here answered, which does make sense since none of you work at Nasa. And no one here is qualified to work at Nasa, and no one here probably has any kind of engineering degree either. (Right?) Anyone here even finish college out of curiosity? And you got something other than a beer drinking degree bachelor of farts degree? anyone?

This thread is not only meant to answer a couple of questions about earth but it also answers a long list of questions about how the world reacts when someone decides not to comply with the no-questions allowed policy we seem to have.

Only someone extremely open minded and extremely confident would have even opened a thread like this online. You can post 1000 responses but I will always have my own beliefs and if you want to respond with insults and photos of tin foil, that is your business and that is a specific reference to your own personality. (People do have different personalities and also different abilities).

The ability to fend off random people online who try to pretend to be authority figures.

Random people pretending to be the authority on world knowledge.

Let the responses begin and please be upset that I still plan to investigate to find more proof that the world is a globe but WITHOUT using any information from Nasa.

Nasa can't put a camera on the moon with live feed of the earth ?

If they can't do that, then I don't think they are even worth mentioning anymore. That's how I feel about Nasa. That's how I feel without first discussing it with random people online. If there is no camera mounted on the moon, to show the earth with live feed, for everyone to watch, then you pretty much can say their videos they have of mars probably is just a camera and a rover they placed in Arizona. That's my opinion about that (without asking anyone here to validate my opinion).

Thanks for reading this and I know certain people here cannot wait to write some kind of snarky response to (feel important) for 5 minutes.

Have a nice holiday guys and I do not judge you at all if you think earth is a spherical shape. I respect your beliefs and it would be nice if you could show proof without using any information from Nasa.

Peace out

Ohh.... wait.... you were serious?? :ninja: :crazy:

GTPONY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Oxford white 50 years
I am not intimidated by any of you at all. The videos from the ISS have issues because the lens they use is called a Fish eye lens. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fishe...d exhaust lovin folk alone with this garbage.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Isnt this site about mustangs??? Why the hell are we talking about here? space travel and the fastest distances from one point to another or if the Arctic is 66k miles around? Yo OP go to a different site and leave us fast car, gas guzzling, loud exhaust lovin folk alone with this garbage.
This is the Off Topic forum, so this subject matter is fine. I mean were else can you get this kind of entertainment on the M6G board?

Sponsored

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
Ya Know or do ya think ...Maybe just Maybe a flat Earth Just Might Not Have Pot Holes !

Smooth Sailing ..But we need the moon so we get to Smurfboard on our Sex Waxed Smurfboards ..

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe you should write a letter to NASA and ask them to spend millions of dollars to send a craft to the moon to place a camera facing earth just for your satisfaction.
There's already a million NASA photos of the earth from the moon.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The whole world is fake ... it's the 'Matrix'. The Mustangs we drive is just a really good computer simulation while we lay inside a slimy pod. :D

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
Ya know I checked out the GT 350 with the Magnetic suspension ...I really want that set up for me ecoboost ..Ya think any of these overly indulgent rich arsed whipper snappers would be willing to go spend even more money to get ahh say like roush coilovers and want to sell the mag ride to me ?

I did not think so either !

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
^^^ Just have the 'Matrix' programmer add them into your S550 Mustang simulation program.

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qwkynuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT
None of "You' can possibly cause me to modify my thoughts
Only someone extremely open minded ...
Engage cognitive dissonance.... NOW!!!!

Nasa can't put a camera on the moon with live feed of the earth ?
To what end? You have already said that you won't change your mind. There is clearly no "proof" that you will accept.

If they can't do that, then I don't think they are even worth mentioning anymore. That's how I feel about Nasa.
I am pretty sure that NASA isn't completely heartbroken to learn of your disdain for them.
Thanks for reading this and I know certain people here cannot wait to write some kind of snarky response to (feel important) for 5 minutes.
Sorry, but Snark is my native tongue.

Have a nice holiday guys and I do not judge you at all if you think earth is a spherical shape. I respect your beliefs and it would be nice if you could show proof without using any information from Nasa.
Would you mind giving a hint as to what source you *would* accept proof from? Please be specific, as it will save a lot of time.

As an aside, based upon your initial post, I went and read the "200 proofs that the Earth is not a spinning ball" at http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html. I didn't watch the YouTube video because I am significantly hearing impaired and struggle with spoken word when I am not able to see the speaker's face.

I have to admit that as I read the list, I could actually *feel* myself getting dumber. There is not a single "proof" in the list. Every single point relies either a complete misunderstanding of basic science, a purported "analysis" of things that people said that they observed hundreds of years ago, faulty logic, incorrect math, and what amounts to whatever the scientific equivalent is to sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling LA LA LA LA LA.

Beyond all of that, restating the same thing 15 or 20 times in a row, and giving each instance a new number, does not mean that you proved a larger point 20 times. There are dozens of "proofs" on the list relating to seeing things at a distance that should be "too far away", dozens talking about how the "horizon remains flat regardless of your altitude", A bunch talking about how since you can't *feel* the earth or its atmosphere spinning, it therefore could not be. They go on and on about how airplanes should have to "correct downward" as they fly, to keep from just flying out into space....

They even make a point to mention how a spherical earth is impossible because that would mean that people in Australia are upside down, and people in France would be sideways.

Here is a newsflash for you - pay attention - Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean that it's not true.

As I read through the list, I find that almost every common logical fallacy used. It made my brain hurt.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They even make a point to mention how a spherical earth is impossible because that would mean that people in Australia are upside down, and people in France would be sideways.
:doh:
Sponsored