Sponsored

Hello... New to the S550 Family...

robw_39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Last Friday I picked up my White 2016 Mustang GT Premium PP. I traded in my 2014 Jeep Wrangler which was harder to do then I thought it would be... I do miss the Jeep but that goes away every time I start the Mustang :)

Figured I'd say hello since I have already bumped into a couple of Atlanta S550 members.

I also wanted to throw something out there for another meet up idea...

My good friend has a Dynojet Dyno he mostly uses it for tuning Polaris RZR's but was talking with him about doing a dyno day for car clubs... he was open to the idea... He is off Canton Rd in Marietta.

So I figured it would be a fun event type thing this club could do... hang out have some fun and if you want get your S550 Mustang dynoed...

I haven't talked with him about pricing or anything but I would imagine if enough people showed he would do some kind of group or club discount.

Anyway figured it might be something this would be open to... If so let me know and I will work with him to set it up. Maybe we can bring food and do a cook out things as well... of course I will need to run all this by him first lol...

Oh and I requested to Join the Atlanta S550's facebook page... :cheers:
Sponsored