Sponsored

Switchback Turn Signals?

Quiksilver15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
Thanks for the help, I'm going to order them and dig my dremel out of storage before they get here. Hate doing things twice, so I'll just make the cut before installing.
Sponsored

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
Im holding out on replacements, if they dont deliver in the next few weeks im off this company. That is way too long considering how much they cost. Customer service is excellent but the turnaround for this issue sucks

dnbbauers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

flying dutchman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.microseconds.com
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT / 1966 GT Convertable
What color best matches?

natural white (4000K)
pure white (5000K)
cool white (6000K)
I'm not sure what they sent. They were just stuffed in the package. Sorry.

Vader 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 black mustang gt
Im holding out on replacements, if they dont deliver in the next few weeks im off this company. That is way too long considering how much they cost. Customer service is excellent but the turnaround for this issue sucks
I feel the same way it's always, should have them within the next few weeks... I opted to wait until the revised bulbs came out so I guess it's my fault.

Sponsored

ohbuckeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I've had both diode dynamics and eBay switch backs.

Both fit without modifying anything so I don't see the purpose of the dremel?

I did have an issue with my diode dynamics set, so I simply returned them for a full refund instead of waiting for the newer version. (One side went out within 5miles of driving)

That's when I bought the eBay set to hold me over until diode dynamics releases their new design. It's now been 3 months and 4600 miles, and I haven't had any issues at all.

The eBay bulbs were under $30 shipped, plugged right in with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Just ordered a set of the eBay switchbacks and the 10-pack of Samsung T10's. Looking forward to getting these installed.

dnbbauers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
gave up on waiting for the DD update on when there bulbs would be available.

I ordered the set from Amazon that someone mentioned above for less than $20 with Amazon prime 2 day delivery.

Hopefully they work out.

mustangtaxman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
2017 86
I'm getting really annoyed with the wait, they keep releasing new products and we just keep getting the same line that they are still testing

John S.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
gave up on waiting for the DD update on when there bulbs would be available.

I ordered the set from Amazon that someone mentioned above for less than $20 with Amazon prime 2 day delivery.

Hopefully they work out.
I have them and they are still working perfectly! I think I just need to get a refund from DD on my switchbacks. I've been waiting since May, got a set in August and they were defective out of the package. My amazon bulbs worked perfectly for a 1/3 of the price. No need to reinvent the wheel. Someone already makes switchbacks that work. Waiting 6+ months on a product that others make is absolutely ridiculous.

Sponsored

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
I'm getting really annoyed with the wait, they keep releasing new products and we just keep getting the same line that they are still testing

We've been completely upfront and honest with forum members about the 2015+ Mustang Switchback kits. After the frustration from having to recall and refund every single kit from the last shipment, our production team is taking more time to make sure they will be 100% perfect this time around. We didn't require customers to return them, and provided a full refund for anyone experiencing issues.

There's a lot of behind the scenes testing and development that has occurred throughout the past several weeks to guarantee they will work perfectly. We've even sent test-sets out dozens of 2015+ Mustang owners for real world feedback, and to ensure reliable performance.

I assure you we are equally frustrated with how long it has taken, but we put a lot of work into our products and we back them with exceptional support and care.

The Switchbacks are expected to arrive towards the end of this week. We will be taking care of customers waiting on warranty replacements prior to re-listing them on the site.

If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

Thank you,

Nick C.

Kudarat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Konrad
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I was about to purchase a set from amazon until I received a blackfriday email from DD. It's back. Just placed a special order and delivery will be in 5-10 days. Im greatly satisfied with my interior LED conversion kit and backup LED, hopefully this one is worth the wait.

Duttch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (Guard color)
Yep ordered a set switchbacks new style yesterday evening @ DD, hope they will come in quick.
Saw a note somewhere that they will be arriving at their place this Friday.
So hopefully next week I will receive them.
Keep you guys posted on the re-designed led.

Ferrcad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
I also ordered last night using the BLACKFRIDAY 20% code... Got the following delivered for $138.60...

XP80 Backup Light, Interior Light Kit Cool White (6000K) Stage 2 and Switchback Kit Cool White...

John S.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
The Switchbacks are expected to arrive towards the end of this week. We will be taking care of customers waiting on warranty replacements prior to re-listing them on the site.

If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

Thank you,

Nick C.

I assume warranty switchbacks have been sent out since people seem to be ordering them off the website?
Sponsored