Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible
Update Two:

Based on recommendations, today I stopped into CarStar off of Columbia Rd in Maineville. They looked at the spoiler and noted that the clip was not completely seated. They did not feel that it needed repaired and advised me to leave it alone. I was kind of shocked at the honesty quite frankly. I had expected them to more than willing to bill for something. But I'm happy none the less.

Thanks Tony and Brando for the suggestion to give them a chance to look at it.

Overall, Liberty Collision did a great job on the paint work on my car. The follow through and communication after the "sale" are just plain bad IMHO.

I want to have the mirror covers (thanks Coaster) and roof wrapped in gloss black. This is next on my radar. The local candidates are Paradise Grafix and SpadeMade. Can anyone recommend other places in the South West Ohio?
Sponsored

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
I want to have the mirror covers (thanks Coaster) and roof wrapped in gloss black. This is next on my radar. The local candidates are Paradise Grafix and SpadeMade. Can anyone recommend other places in the South West Ohio?
The mirrors are small enough I'd order some wrap off e-bay and give it a shot myself before paying someone to do it. Less than $10 in material probably.

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Brian I had Paradise Graphics wrap the grill and mirror covers on my '08 VW R32 back then and of course it was perfect. I just had them do the tint job on the lights on Stang on Weds. They did the wrap job on my company truck too. Can't go wrong with Paradise Graphics.
image.jpg

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
Update Two:

Based on recommendations, today I stopped into CarStar off of Columbia Rd in Maineville. They looked at the spoiler and noted that the clip was not completely seated. They did not feel that it needed repaired and advised me to leave it alone. I was kind of shocked at the honesty quite frankly. I had expected them to more than willing to bill for something. But I'm happy none the less.

Thanks Tony and Brando for the suggestion to give them a chance to look at it.

Overall, Liberty Collision did a great job on the paint work on my car. The follow through and communication after the "sale" are just plain bad IMHO.

My buddy had his Audi wrapped here.

http://wrapscinci.com

Doing a roof and mirrors would be pretty easy. I've done both before on different vehicles.