Sponsored

How did Oklahoma get lumped with the Southwest?

Sooner 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Performance Pkg Race Red
Nice! Congrats!
Sponsored

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
Put 50 miles on car this evening. Impressed the more I have it. Hope things don't start falling apart. Right now it's nicer than my C class Merc

I don't live far from that area and I am the local hypermotive rep. Hit me up and we can talk shop.

These cars are a blast and get even better when you start throwing mods at them.

dcasandman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS Premium 2016
I don't live far from that area and I am the local hypermotive rep. Hit me up and we can talk shop.

These cars are a blast and get even better when you start throwing mods at them.
Who tunes and works on these cars in OKC? I always took my EVO to Cobb Tunning in Plano, Tx. I'm so out of muscle car crowd. Been a boring dad driving SUVs and family cars for last 7 years.

Shawn@RIP TUNING

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Mustang
Who tunes and works on these cars in OKC? I always took my EVO to Cobb Tunning in Plano, Tx. I'm so out of muscle car crowd. Been a boring dad driving SUVs and family cars for last 7 years.
We are a Cobb Dealer and have a AWD dyno. Located in Moore.

dcasandman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS Premium 2016
Sweet so I can stay in town to have the Mustang worked on.

Sponsored

Midnight_LMR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
[MENTION=17656]higdominator[/MENTION] - final test and tune for Thunder Valley is this weekend, who all is coming out?

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
[MENTION=17656]higdominator[/MENTION] - final test and tune for Thunder Valley is this weekend, who all is coming out?
[MENTION=18458]Midnight_LMR[/MENTION] I see that. I'm debating which day to go. Looks like Sat will have the most available runs as they are running an event Sunday. I sure as hell hope the track gets some tack back. I want my old 60 ft's back so I can run some 11.7's!

Midnight_LMR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
[MENTION=18458]Midnight_LMR[/MENTION] I see that. I'm debating which day to go. Looks like Sat will have the most available runs as they are running an event Sunday. I sure as hell hope the track gets some tack back. I want my old 60 ft's back so I can run some 11.7's!
Text me what you decide, I'm going to talk to Jared see if he wants to come out and if so I'll pull some weight friday night to prep.

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
Text me what you decide, I'm going to talk to Jared see if he wants to come out and if so I'll pull some weight friday night to prep.
Yeah, like not bringing a full tank of gas, lol. We need to get your fuel up to 93 octane too. You are missing out on some real power there homie.

Midnight_LMR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Yeah, like not bringing a full tank of gas, lol. We need to get your fuel up to 93 octane too. You are missing out on some real power there homie.
Yea I agree, I want to get in one real test session before winter so I know where I came from come spring. Maybe you can bring those slicks out with you seperatly :cheers: but yea ill pull the seat, tire etc and only run a quarter tank that we can mix and see what this damn thing can do. Hey maybe we can get some of these GT guys to come as well :ford:

Sponsored

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
It might be easiest to scoop up a can of RGA. One can can raise an entire tank of 91 to 95. I say 8oz should make a 1/4 tank perfect. Dump it in before you head down and give the car time to adjust with some part throttle lower RPM pulls.

Actually it might not get there in time:/ hmmm Nichols Hills fill-up!

Midnight_LMR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
It might be easiest to scoop up a can of RGA. One can can raise an entire tank of 91 to 95. I say 8oz should make a 1/4 tank perfect. Dump it in before you head down and give the car time to adjust with some part throttle lower RPM pulls.

Actually it might not get there in time:/ hmmm Nichols Hills fill-up!

where can I pick that up locally?

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
Just remembered it was Wed. It's not avail locally that I know of. May have to visit one of to places that sell 93 and get a tank.

dcasandman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS Premium 2016
Do you guys have any meets mid week for dinner and cars or anything?

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
Not really, there are a few that meet Sunday, I think OMC has some drive-ins during the week.

I don't see why we couldn't start our own little meet-ups for shits and giggles.
Sponsored