Sponsored

Announcing the VTT EBM Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade

greg hazlett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Sport
Ok...Google /BMW owners painted a different opinion on your company with what I referred to, I said my piece and am out.
Sponsored

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
What does stage 2 consist of? Seems affordable...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
We will announce stage 2 when it is closer to release, it is also a bolt on stock replacement, but with many more changes, to support around 450WHP. Do not worry we will keep everyone posted!

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Ok...Google /BMW owners painted a different opinion on your company with what I referred to, I said my piece and am out.
You will always have supporters, and haters. The BMW scene is a very hotly contested market. If you talk to one person they would have something completely different to say than someone else. Everyone chooses their favorite vendors, and pledge alligience. We have had this upgrade in the works for going on 9 months, we have been on the forum just listening, and learning for almost 5. We are not offering anything that is not ready for market, with very little wait time. Adam's word means a lot in the community, and he teamed up with us for a reason. We do not expect anyones trust sight unseen, we will earn it, and don't plan on going anywhere! Were glad to be a part of such a cool platform!

Last edited:

evan546

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
We will announce stage 2 when it is closer to release, it is also a bolt on stock replacement, but with many more changes, to support around 450WHP. Do not worry we will keep everyone posted!
If i spend 2k+ on a turbo thats the one id buy cant wait.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

l2frankie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
The million dollar question and sorry for asking a lot. Would stage 2 require a built engine for the power?

Sponsored

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
We feel there are two completely separate markets the EBM upgrades. The stage 1 for the people looking for a very attractive price, stock like spool, and appearence with improved performance, efficiency, and power held to redline. Then there are people looking to push the envelope, and go bigger, these are people less concerned abour warranty, and other things. This is what we consider our stage 2 market. We are extremely happy to be able to offer both, with Stage 1 being available right away.

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
soooo. first of all congrats on being the first to do this. its an important thing. im in for sure but would like to know a bit more about the stage 2. whats gonna be different? what can we expect? also, would the core thing apply to stage 2? the refund i mean. Cause as soon as i saw the core charge refund i knew i was in for sure. a lot of companies just leave you to sell the turbo for what you can get. and that sucks

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
also, i baselined around 257! that dyno is way off!!!

ECM90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang

On 91? The OAR will highly effect power, then you have all the climate variables, dyno brand etc.

Sponsored

m4udin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Could have been like one of my friends who dyno'd his GT almost straight off the lot while it was still filled with the crappy dealer 87 octane.

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
On 91? The OAR will highly effect power, then you have all the climate variables, dyno brand etc.
On 93 on a dynojet, but still 216 is waaaay to low

l2frankie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
We feel there are two completely separate markets the EBM upgrades. The stage 1 for the people looking for a very attractive price, stock like spool, and appearence with improved performance, efficiency, and power held to redline. Then there are people looking to push the envelope, and go bigger, these are people less concerned abour warranty, and other things. This is what we consider our stage 2 market. We are extremely happy to be able to offer both, with Stage 1 being available right away.
I'm not so worried about my warranty, it's me opening up the motor that I'd like to avoid. just hope you guys can squeeze more power of out stage 1 with more fuel

undres

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost with big turbo Tune+
same here I'm hoping they can at least push 400 awhp with this stage 2 kit safely
Sponsored